Gibson Brands Forums

Manson Getting Married?

Murph

Just goes to show ya.....

CORCORAN, Calif. — Mass murderer Charles Manson plans to marry a 26-year-old woman who left her Midwestern home and spent the past nine years trying to help exonerate him.

Afton Elaine Burton, the raven-haired bride-to-be, said she loves the man convicted in the notorious murders of seven people, including pregnant actress Sharon Tate.

As a society, if not as individuals, we have to have black/white distinctions. Our form of government, for example, couldn't exist without those distinctions.

OTOH, the notion that there is a solid, distinct line that divides 'normal' from 'abnormal', or 'sane' from insane' isn't very logical. There is a continuum between 'normal' and '******* crazy'. The extremes are generally easy for most to agree on. The much larger space between? Not so much.

This just happens to be one of those extremes :)

Manson. A disguisting idiot. Should've cooked well by the Old Sparky.

Bence

He is disgusting and dangerous i agree.

But I think the Old Sparky would do him a favor. It would be a very short period of suffering.

And i think this kind of people deserve more, muuuuch more.

The sad part about keeping scumbags like him alive is that the people have to pay for it.

I would prefere to se him rott in a cell for the rest of his days, and important: NO HUMAN CONTACT.

This snake´s trick is to brainwash others with his poisoned tongue, and i think this is what he has done to this girl.

Falling in love with an obviously mad and sick person is bad, but can be seen as a forgivable mistake for a seventeen-year-old girl. Still feeling that way nine years later at age twenty-six makes her a case for a therapy in my opinion.

...But I think the Old Sparky would do him a favor. It would be a very short period of suffering.

And i think this kind of people deserve more, muuuuch more...

Hello!

I don`t want anyone to suffer. In such cases it is pointless too, it won`t make him a better person, nor it is important as he`ll never go free.

This kind of junk needs to be disposed. Quickly and permanently.

Bence

Hello!

I don`t want anyone to suffer. In such cases it is pointless too, it won`t make him a better person, nor it is important as he`ll never go free.

This kind of junk needs to be disposed. Quickly and permanently.

Bence

... and as inexpensively as possible.

Falling in love with an obviously mad and sick person is bad, but can be seen as a forgivable mistake for a seventeen-year-old girl. Still feeling that way nine years later at age twenty-six makes her a case for a therapy in my opinion.

I read an article about this after seeing this post. Her reason is that she believes Manson to be innocent and becoming his wife will give her more access to him and information about the case.

Having thought more about it, I think she's in it for the munny. Once he dies she'll be able to sell book and movie rights.

I read an article about this after seeing this post. Her reason is that she believes Manson to be innocent and becoming his wife will give her more access to him and information about the case.

Having thought more about it, I think she's in it for the munny. Once he dies she'll be able to sell book and movie rights.

It's a tired old story, everyone read Helter Skelter, the only people with a germ of interest are some bored "journalist"s fishing for something to fill time until the much hoped for Ferguson inferno or the almost forgotten Ebola takes out a 7-11 in western Texas.

rct

It's a tired old story, everyone read Helter Skelter, the only people with a germ of interest are some bored "journalist"s fishing for something to fill time until the much hoped for Ferguson inferno or the almost forgotten Ebola takes out a 7-11 in western Texas.

rct

The MO governor declared a state of emergency in advance yesterday ...

If a new Manson book comes out, a new generation will develop interest and buy it. I'm not part of that generation, but I recognize the potential for $$

The MO governor declared a state of emergency in advance yesterday ...

If a new Manson book comes out, a new generation will develop interest and buy it. I'm not part of that generation, but I recognize the potential for $$

Dear God!

He should have gone to 'Ol' Sparky'

This nut case woman is way beyond therapy, and

The real present danger here now is the very real potential for an Heir Apparent

7 dead, (8 (baby))

Makes me sick.

Dear God!

He should have gone to 'Ol' Sparky'

This nut case woman is way beyond therapy, and

The real present danger here now is the very real potential for an Heir Apparent

7 dead, (8 (baby))

Makes me sick.

Thankfully conjugal visits are out of the question ...

Archived