Gibson Brands Forums

Im quitng this fourm finally

dem00n

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I made it to 200 thats good enough for me i quit u old ppl are driving me crazy. Stacks ur porbley the best fourm member on this fourm keep the metal faith alive like Chuck would say. Audos (means bye for u idoits out there)

=P~

Who are you, and why you're quitting?

I don't see why you'd want to leave, but that's a personal issue.

If you find it that hard to identify with the older people here, maybe it's because you can't accept the fact that people gain knowledge with experience, and that you were not born knowing everything.

In other words, have you tried humbling yourself a bit? Believe me, it works.

I don't see why you'd want to leave' date=' but that's a personal issue.

If you find it that hard to identify with the older people here, maybe it's because you can't accept the fact that people gain knowledge with experience, and that you were not born knowing everything.

In other words, have you tried humbling yourself a bit? Believe me, it works.[/quote']

Well said, Dynadude=d>

I don't see why you'd want to leave' date=' but that's a personal issue.

In other words, have you tried humbling yourself a bit? Believe me, it works.[/quote']

I second that....

I made it to 200 thats good enough for me i quit u old ppl are driving me crazy. Stacks ur porbley the best fourm member on this fourm keep the metal faith alive like Chuck would say. Audos (means bye for u idoits out there)

:-k

Geez dude, grow a pair. If that is all it takes to make you give up you'll never make it in life.

Archived