Gibson Brands Forums

Make a wish.

Steven Tari

...a half faded standard, with piezo bridge and controls to take the pickups out of phase. Knob markers, metal top knobs... wait... those are the mods Ill be doing my standard faded in a couple of weeks... (and I just finished applying GHS's polish to her... it ended up prety much half faded...). Damn, I hate when I get just what I want and for cheap... hate and love... 50-50

...a half faded standard' date=' with piezo bridge and controls to take the pickups out of phase. Knob markers, metal top knobs... wait... those are the mods Ill be doing my standard faded in a couple of weeks... (and I just finished applying GHS's polish to her... it ended up prety much half faded...). Damn, I hate when I get just what I want and for cheap... hate and love... 50-50[/quote']

pics please......

I'm pretty much with Homz on this one.

If they could get the right bit of figured maple to make an almost exact replica of either 8 5489, 9 0913 or 9 1876, I'd thank them Very Regally. Especially if they also found, down the back of the old 225 Parsons Street sofa, an original pair of PAF's that sounded simply awesome to go with it...

Whaddya mean you don't own a copy of "The Beauty of The 'Burst"?

I don't know that I have an ideal dream guitar. I own several different guitars (Les Paul, Strat, Tele, SG Junior, etc.) and like them all for what they are; which one I go for depends on what I'm in the mood for or what the song calls for.

pics please......

Ill post some when Im done... I am still waiting for those knobs and covers... the markers are here already and the switch tip is in the store, just have to go and pick it up; I might do th peter green mod on saturday when I restring the lady.

Pics soon, I promise

If you could get Gibson to build your one and only guitar your way what would you get. Mine would be a Gibson Hummingbird 12 string Accoustic/Electric guitar in cherry burst with gold trim. Ok Gibson I'm ready. So whats your wish. =P~ =P~

I change my mind... I would have them make me a single cut honey blonde guitar' date=' with black pickguard and metal control plate and knobs... one of those bridges that go around the bridge pickup... and of course 2 single coils... one open and the other with that lipstick looking cover... tuners? 6 in a row... Maple neck and fretboard...

Oh wait... they already made one (they as in "the guys at fender") =D>

Just pulling your strings guys... (but she is perfect... if she was a girl, she would be kate beckinsale or isla fisher...)

Archived