Gibson Brands Forums

NGD YESSS !!!

SteveT2

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 2016s are making it hard for me to not buy one. I was after a prs Tremonti SE custom or if I felt a splurge a Usa Tremonti only because I want a slightly longer scale length for lower tunings, but I might be swayed into a lp standard t because they are bad ***.

The 2016s are making it hard for me to not buy one. I was after a prs Tremonti SE custom or if I felt a splurge a Usa Tremonti only because I want a slightly longer scale length for lower tunings, but I might be swayed into a lp standard t because they are bad ***.

PRS does make nice stuff but there's just something about a Gibson...

A real beauty and a great trio (LP,SG, Strat) to have around!!! I thing your LP color would set off the color of the guitar stands eyes better that the basic black!!! [biggrin]

Aster

HNGD.jpg

I like your guitar holder. Where can I find one in red ?

A real beauty and a great trio (LP,SG, Strat) to have around!!! I thing your LP color would set off the color of the guitar stands eyes better that the basic black!!! [biggrin]

Aster

HNGD.jpg

I like your guitar holder. Where can I find one in red ?

IMHO, the natural finish doesn't clash with anything you put on it! :rolleyes: Any color "goes" great. [biggrin]

[biggrin] The Guitar! The "Stand" is a LOT more expensive, than any guitar! [flapper][biggrin]

CB

I agree. There are things in life money can't buy that are costly still. [rolleyes] Anyway, I think the lady is wearing too much. :o

Seriously, for me she would have to put off her bracelet and her high-heel shoes. The bracelet may cause dents on the guitar, and the heels can damage the blanket. [-X

High-heel shoes are not good for her health, too. I would want to keep her in good shape like all of my guitar stands. [biggrin]

I agree. There are things in life money can't buy that are costly still. [rolleyes] Anyway, I think the lady is wearing too much. :o

Seriously, for me she would have to put off her bracelet and her high-heel shoes. The bracelet may cause dents on the guitar, and the heels can damage the blanket. [-X

High-heel shoes are not good for her health, too. I would want to keep her in good shape like all of my guitar stands. [biggrin]

Like everything else in life there are practicalities to deal with I suppose

Archived