Gibson Brands Forums

What's this guitar

blindboygrunt

Its not Santa Cruz guitar. Their logo looks different.

Yeah, the guitar looks like a 12-fret dread, but that logo isn't right. Santa Cruz seems to have different variations on the their logo, but I don't recognize that one. I've seen it before, but haven't been able to locate it.

Yeah, the guitar looks like a 12-fret dread, but that logo isn't right. Santa Cruz seems to have different variations on the their logo, but I don't recognize that one. I've seen it before, but haven't been able to locate it.

SCGC either has the logo Luke posted or a script style with the whole name, but there are no models that just have a single "S". So I agree, not a SCGC.

Went to watch a couple of local guys play yesterday

B445484E-E223-44E2-B955-D1227F7489DB.jpg

Anyone know what guitar this guy is playing ?

Sounded gorgeous

OK, BBG, who is the guy playing? We're struggling to figure out the guitar.

The only maker that I know to use a single "s" is Sexauer.I think he was building Martin copies similar to the Schoenbergs. It could also be the young man's initial if his name is Alex S.............

Just a thought.

You are correct, alias! The "S" is a little bigger and the headstock is shaped differently, but maybe his model is older.

11041434_849038438498256_8840725243218932123_n_zpsdd2xtygx.jpg

You are correct, alias! The "S" is a little bigger and the headstock is shaped differently, but maybe his model is older.

11041434_849038438498256_8840725243218932123_n_zpsdd2xtygx.jpg

Hmm I dont know.. I checked his site. He have some earlier models on site and the logo looks the same. :-kMy link

Im still not convinced that this is the same logo..

Archived