Gibson Brands Forums

Anyone fancy a museum-caliber statement piece

Rabs

Funny.........for me, I like a couple of the finishes..........for me, the turn off is the abalone. Great for jewelry and stuff, but to me, makes the guitar too busy looking.

A local shop had a Custom a few years ago that looked like a silverburst without any black..........so just straight silver.......I loved it! These look similar.

NHTom

1516855143[/url]' post='1912308']

I'll buy one when I start watching My Little Pony, so never.

Ha Ha, unfortunately I have to watch My little Pony! The wife puts it on all the time for the two grandkids and they love it. Since I have to help her babysit I'm forced to see it too. They should just give me one for the torture I go through? msp_flapper.gif

I watched a creepy documentary about guys that watch it and call themselves get this, Bronies. Please tell my you are not one in disguise.

They have an annual convention in Baltimore. My buddy works for the Hilton downtown where they all stay. Grown men walking the halls in glitter and wings.

To the original question, Gov'nor, I do not fancy any of those Easter-coloured, posh Les Pauls.

I fancy the shades and hues of Spring in Brighton, but bugger all to the gold-finished pickup covers and bits of kit.

They're bollocks from the first butcher's hook, mate.

The gold doesn't age well, and it's too bloody blinding for this pub-crawling sod.

Okay, I'm gonna shut up now.

I'm knackered.

[unsure]

They have an annual convention in Baltimore. My buddy works for the Hilton downtown where they all stay. Grown men walking the halls in glitter and wings.

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Be in Charm City next month for American Craft. Love your Harbor. Harbour. You know.

rct

If you go outside the inner harbour of B-more you take your life in your own hands.

And sadly, the harbor has become the same, slowly but surely. Don't really like going down there anymore. We hope to see it come back to life, but that will take a long time.

rct

Archived