Gibson Brands Forums

Bigfoot sighting.

LarryUK

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's your view on Bigfoot? Some recent videos are clearer. I believe it's real and is covered up.

Has anyone seen one?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKCrQedQY0g

Aliens and Big Foot and Nessie. Give me a break. If a Big Foot has lived that means it has to die some day. Dinosaurs that none of us have ever seen in the flesh leave these things called fossils behind. Where are Big Foot bones form ones that have died? Oh, that's right they don't exist or eat beef jerky.

Well, I don't know one way or another. The fur, the height and the close-up of the face, if not staged, is pretty compelling. As far as not finding remains, it's possible they bury their dead or predators get to them first and scatter bones all about. Neat stuff.

Where are the bear and mountain lion skeletons? Peak predators don't leave skeletons in plain sight.

Right, but you do believe lion and tigers and bears oh my, exist? Have you ever been to a Museum of Natural History or a zoo? I've seen dino, and bear ect skeletons at museums. Never once have I ever seen a BF skeleton.

Oh wait the Earth is flat, the Moon is made of cheese, the Moon landing was faked, and JFK was shot with one bullet.

Right, but you do believe lion and tigers and bears oh my, exist? Have you ever been to a Museum of Natural History or a zoo? I've seen dino, and bear ect skeletons at museums. Never once have I ever seen a BF skeleton.

Oh wait the Earth is flat, the Moon is made of cheese, the Moon landing was faked, and JFK was shot with one bullet.

You forgot Hollow Earth as well! :) We've had the Flat Earth discussion before, along with the cats. :D

Yeah, can we see the vampire photo?

Loch Ness monster has been disproved several times; not enough food in the Loch and it would have died by now.

The Bigfoot vid is typical youtube stuff with the camera going all over the place...naaah...

Typical replies. There's more proof of Bigfoot than there is of God, yet people believe and have wars over him? I believe it's covered up because the logging industry. If it was announced true, many areas would be changed to protected areas. They said Pandas were a fantasy till 1869. and many new species are found every day. Can all of the tens of thousands of sightings by police, army and numerous citizens be fake? There are many unexplained things on this planet still. Antarctica is an odd one too.

That is f'in funny.

I thought so too!...............msp_lol.gif...............

As for the OP's question? I don't know. Clearly - and perhaps tellingly - there is no absolute, irrefutable scientific proof one way or the other. Obviously if there are remains etc. it's a simple matter to prove that something does or did exist but it's impossible to prove something doesn't exist.

I don't believe in Unicorns, the Tooth Fairy nor Sanity Clause. I do believe in Vampires (specifically three species from the order Chiroptera) and that there MUST be some form of life elsewhere in the Universe; but Bigfoot and Yeti? Extremely Doubtful.

Yet not impossible...

Pip.

Here is what baffles me about Aliens. So we as humans went to the moon (supposedly) and what did the astronauts have on while on the surface of the moon? A Space Suit (Neil was not chillin on the surface of the moon in his boxer briefs). Why? Cause the surface and the atmosphere of the moon (which is pretty close compared to where alien supposedly come from) is different than ours and our astronauts would die with minuets if not protected. So if aliens came here our atmosphere it would more than likely be totally different than where they came from. Yet every documented sketch and pictures of so called alien for some reason they are never in any kind of protective suit. The minuscule chance that where they came from has about 20.9% Oxygen in their atmosphere and can survive on our plant at our temperatures is just mindboggling. They may come from a plant where -300 degrees is a nice day.

Oh wait a unicorn just ran by my window.

Here is what baffles me about Aliens...

With all due respect, LPTPII, your definition of 'Alien' in the above post seems to be narrow in the extreme and, furthermore, working for NASA as you do I'm sure you are aware of the very recent findings about the TRAPPIST-1 system...

But I do have a genuine Unicorn Horn! I bought it from a man down my local pub;

Unicorn_Horn.jpg

msp_wink.gif

Pip.

With all due respect, LPTPII, your definition of 'Alien' in the above post seems to be narrow in the extreme and, furthermore, working for NASA as you do I'm sure you are aware of the very recent findings about the TRAPPIST-1 system...

msp_wink.gif

Pip.

What is your definition on "Alien"? It was a movie. Or are we talking about Illegal Aliens cause they don't need Space Suits, or are we talking about the Extra Terrestrials type space aliens? I do work at NASA, but NASA at Langley in VA is all about Wind Tunnel Testing. I am a Electrical Maintenance Tech for The NTF Wind Tunnel. We tested The US's Space Shuttle Model in the tunnel I work at. Right now we are testing a wing design from Boeing. I keep asking myself how a pain in the a-ss like me works at such a cool place. We do have an alien is the basement, but don't tell anyone else on the forum.

https://www.nasa.gov/centers/langley/news/factsheets/WindTunnel.html

I am certainly not trying to start a argument, just trying to bring to light stuff people don't think about. Lots of people believe in BF, Alien ect, but then throw logic and science out the window when trying to explain their existence.

Here is what baffles me about Aliens. So we as humans went to the moon (supposedly) and what did the astronauts have on while on the surface of the moon? A Space Suit (Neil was not chillin on the surface of the moon in his boxer briefs). Why? Cause the surface and the atmosphere of the moon (which is pretty close compared to where alien supposedly come from) is different than ours and our astronauts would die with minuets if not protected. So if aliens came here our atmosphere it would more than likely be totally different than where they came from. Yet every documented sketch and pictures of so called alien for some reason they are never in any kind of protective suit. The minuscule chance that where they came from has about 20.9% Oxygen in their atmosphere and can survive on our plant at our temperatures is just mindboggling. They may come from a plant where -300 degrees is a nice day.

Oh wait a unicorn just ran by my window.

The guys that went to the moon believe in aliens :0

The reason I believe, is that to me it would be highly improbable that there isn’t life outside of Earth.

Earth is the only planet that I can observe first-hand, and it is teeming with life. I don’t understand how somebody can think there are billions of other stars and planets out there, but we happen to be the only one with life

Archived