Gibson Brands Forums

Gay Marriage?

Homz

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The village idiot's post' date=' meant to cause division and discussion based on religion and tradition, instead uncovered the village racist...You never know what your going to catch when you put your hook in the water.[/quote']

I'm called an idiot because I post stuff that makes people think. Let's do a bit of accounting shall we. So far as I can tell the most active thread was the 'song game'. Well excuse me for trying to offer an alternative to mindless dribble. And for the record I wasn't the one who turned the thread into a circus. That would have been you. Aside from the obvious Buddy Crazy posts, that is.

You want to blame me for the moron, then by all means. It's not like it takes much to get the natives fired up these days. I suppose it's to be expected.

YOU WANT BUBBLE GUM. I'LL GIVE YOU BUBBLE GUM. Last time I did it I got more people upset then the real ones.

this time i wont. one thing im steadfast about is niggahs and spics. dont like em' date=' they dont l8ike me.

g'night all, i gotta go bang the ole lady. shes white, and shes alright. KKK all the way!!!![/quote']

Good Lord! If I had my way you'd be tied to a chair with your eyes held open, forced to watch Dennis Rodman go down on Jennifer Aniston.

clockwork_big.jpg

To each his own. Just cause I'm Catholic doesn't mean I'm an intolerant prejudiced b******.

I'm not gay' date=' but whatever.[/quote']

Hey man where you been. Haven't seen you in a while.

I can't even moderate my own kids...

I second that thought.

Not you, I mean, me.

Played Laser Tag at a place in Indy with my kids this weekend. I, needless to say, got fragged by my little one many unjustified times.

Let the posts live...

Just remove the poster.

I read those posts and it makes me feel smart' date=' and we all know ....... well....#-o [/quote']

Wisdom isn't taught in a book.

Besides you scare me.

I'd still like to know why they would want to get married and why should they be allowed to.

You guys bringinig buddy light and the KKK in here wont make my question go away you know....#-o

Buddy did sort of change the subject for us didn't he? Probably the most hostile of hijacks ever.

Indeed... but uncle a-hole still wants to know:-"

You mean I didn't differ your question with my misdirection approach?

Oh, I suppose even though I had responded with my opinion once I will do so again.

Why not? Why should anyone care? I don't. Gay marriage doesn't effect my marriage in any way. The Constitution offers protections to every American. I realize your in Ecuador so I don't know what your laws say.

Just my (not so) humble opinion.

Archived