Gibson Brands Forums

Gay Marriage?

Homz

What happened to you brother? Those are some horrifying injuries. My father just had open heart surgery and your wounds look way worse than his, it was tough to see. I've been stabbed...I think AXE has been shot...but your injuries look really scary. How long ago? How you doing now?

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What happened to you brother? Those are some horrifying injuries. My father just had open heart surgery and your wounds look way worse than his' date=' it was tough to see. I've been stabbed...I think AXE has been shot...but your injuries look really scary. How long ago? How you doing now?[/quote']

Basicly were happy you still alive.

I didn't mean to freak you out or anything sorry.

I was stabbed 6 times in the chest and back one in the lung and one through the heart. What you mostly see is where I was cut open for heart surgery. The knife actually severed the descending artery went through the left ventricle ind then through the septum into the right ventricle. Pretty hairy. It happened many years ago but due to the damage I have recently had to give up touring and live performance all together as well as work. As well I had to move from Denver to a lower altitude so I can breath.

What two grown men or women do in the privacy of their own home or car is none of my business. If it doesn't interfere with my life, who am I to deny someone's right to be happy? And to those who beleive in the "sanctity of marriage" or what have you should take a good look around untill they realized that even heterosexual marriage doesn't mean much anymore.

However, I can't really imagine being friends with someone who was gay or lesbian. I just dont think I'd be comfortable around that person. Personally, I dont really understand how someone can NOT be heterosexual, it just doenst seem right, but if they want to get married then who am I to say no?

this time i wont. one thing im steadfast about is niggahs and spics. dont like em' date=' they dont l8ike me.

g'night all, i gotta go bang the ole lady. shes white, and shes alright. KKK all the way!!!![/quote']

C'mon, Buddy--How could anybody not like you?

This is the trouble with a forum that is unregulated: one or two sleazemongers can turn it into a garbage dump. It is a shame to invite censorship of any kind but that is what this leads to. Thank you, Buddy, for lowering the bar. Class act.

I didn't mean to freak you out or anything sorry.

I was stabbed 6 times in the chest and back one in the lung and one through the heart. What you mostly see is where I was cut open for heart surgery. The knife actually severed the descending artery went through the left ventricle ind then through the septum into the right ventricle. Pretty hairy. It happened many years ago but due to the damage I have recently had to give up touring and live performance all together as well as work. As well I had to move from Denver to a lower altitude so I can breath.

Whoa, Well that justifies your sig then. Im glad your still with us.

damn, this thread is nuts

3 things:

1- i got no problems with gays, couple friends of mine are lesbian, known a couple gay dudes, but they weren't flaming

2- if i ever see buddy in real life i'ma kill him

3- racism is a retarded, old world philosophy which we seem to never get passed and always holds us back in the process (sh!t, my girlfriends japanese and i'm a european and hispanic mutt, people are people)

my $0.02

right now in california they are trying to overturn prop 8 (legalize gay marriage) Now this last election the majority of california vote Yes (this mean this keeps marriage between a man and woman) but now all those constiuants are trying to over turn something that has already been decied.

What happens if the gay rights overturn on 8 fails again?

Now im like most people, love people as your neighboor, treat people they way you want to be treated, and of course the saying "I don't mind gay people, just keep that your business"

Sorry' date=' went away for the weekend, and am not willing to read 11 pages of gay thread... is anyone willing to tell me why would they get arried??? (real reasons why they would want to and why they should be allowed to).[/quote']

You are missing the best part...got to p.4 and start reading Buddy Light's post. The thread when from a discussion about gay marriage to a racist rant by Buddy Light that would make a Klan leader turn red.

this time i wont. one thing im steadfast about is niggahs and spics. dont like em' date=' they dont l8ike me.

g'night all, i gotta go bang the ole lady. shes white, and shes alright. KKK all the way!!!![/quote']

maybe they should put a breathalizer on his computer and he must blow into it before using the gibson fourms.

Archived