Gibson Brands Forums

Gay Marriage?

Homz

So if a guy wanted to marry his granny he should be allowed? What of that girl that wants to marry her brother? You know... it will not affect YOUR lives guys... and they arent hurting anyone. What of the 15 year old couple that wants to get married?

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So if a guy wanted to marry his granny he should be allowed? What of that girl that wants to marry her brother? You know... it will not affect YOUR lives guys... and they are nt hurting anyone.

Actually it could. Genetically it makes the population more susceptible to disease. It is therefore deemed undesirable. When a group is inbred it offers an opportunity for public health risks.

Right. banging your sister or cousin or mother is illegal for genetic reasons. The byproduct of such a union is often something akin to Buddy Light.

But its not ilegal and its not a crime and wont affect your lives... so?

Im partly joking around and partly trying to make a point.

But its not ilegal and its not a crime and wont affect your lives... so?

Im partly joking around and partly trying to make a point.

In most states here you can't marry any relative closer then a 2nd cousin.

1) it is illegal and it is a crime

2) the child will likely have disabilities requiring medicaid/medicare, which is funded by the taxpayers, so it does affect my life in that regard.

The chances of brother/sister having the same recessive gene are dramatically increased and therefore the risk of birth defects are very much promoted. I don't know what the odds are.

But, the odds of someone being married to their sibling and being on Medicare/Medicaid nearly 100%. ;)

1) it is illegal and it is a crime

2) the child will likely have disabilities requiring medicaid/medicare' date=' which is funded by the taxpayers, so it does affect my life in that regard.[/quote']

So would the child going out of a gay mans rectum...

Ok maybe I just outgrossed the whole forum with that comment... I didnt know it was ilegal but so is gay marriage today... so maybe them rednecks would like family marriage to become legal... would you endorse that?

I actually felt bad for Mik. And I felt very naive. My wife always said I was to willing to give people second chances. Perhaps that isn't all that evident here on the forum.

Don't feel bad for me I'm a big boy if I let a racist jack a** like Buddy Boy bother me I'd have to crawl in a hole and hide from the world.

So would the child going out of a gay mans rectum...

Ok maybe I just outgrossed the whole forum with that comment... I didnt know it was ilegal but so is gay marriage today... so maybe them rednecks would like family marriage to become legal... would you endorse that?

The rednecks might like that, but we voted them out a few months ago.

Don't feel bad for me I'm a big boy if I let a racist jack a** like Buddy Boy bother me I'd have to crawl in a hole and hide from the world.

Good point man.

I too am in a nontraditional family. To hell with the racist.

Funny, in a sad way, I generally never think of my family as being nontraditional. That is until things like this happen.

Homz' date=' are you proposing to me? I mean, I'm flattered and all. And I know we've had some good debates, but, marriage? Are you sure?

[/quote']

Depends on how well your books doing on the New York Times list. can you afford me?

Actually it could. Genetically it makes the population more susceptible to disease. It is therefore deemed undesirable. When a group is inbred it offers an opportunity for public health risks.

Okay, Homz, just for the sake of counterpoint. This argument could be used against gay marriage, as well. Didn't AIDS become rampant in the gay community first? Didn't that then spill over into the heterosexual community?

By condoning homosexual sex, as a society, we've just created huge public health risks.

Also, just a side note. In Chattanooga, the gays have taken over the parks. There have been numerous arrests over the past couple of years of gay men having sex IN THE OPEN while children were only a few yards away. This prompted a couple of local judges to put limits on the public use of the parks. So, the illicit behavior by these men in broad daylight has caused less freedoms of the public.

Why can't people just get a room? Or go home and do it? Oh, wait, I know, it's because we live in a society where we now celebrate this kind of behavior. If we try to stop it, we are a bunch of NAZIs.

Depends on how well your books doing on the New York Times list. can you afford me?

LOL! I haven't made the list, yet. The book's doing well, and I'm fortunate I live in a society that, at the moment at least (until the Peolosi/Obama regime changes it), I can pursue this goal. If not this book, the next one for sure!

Maybe we can hold off on the marriage until then.

Oh, just a thought, do your guitars come with the deal?

The chances of brother/sister having the same recessive gene are dramatically increased and therefore the risk of birth defects are very much promoted. I don't know what the odds are.

But' date=' the odds of someone being married to their sibling and being on Medicare/Medicaid nearly 100%. :- [/quote']

I just want to create an army of nasties to go there and take all the gibsons... you think these guys can take on zombies and all the stuff wollywood shows you have running around in the states?

wrong_turn_2.jpg

wrongturn2_copy1.jpg

I'm always suspicious of people who bring up this subject in a forum. It's like they are testing the waters' date=' ya know? :-[/quote']

That last time I heard such reasoning was when I was a junior in high school--which was about 25 years ago.

Okay' date=' Homz, just for the sake of counterpoint. This argument could be used against gay marriage, as well. Didn't AIDS become rampant in the gay community first? Didn't that then spill over into the heterosexual community?

By condoning homosexual sex, as a society, we've just created huge public health risks.

Also, just a side note. In Chattanooga, the gays have taken over the parks. There have been numerous arrests over the past couple of years of gay men having sex IN THE OPEN while children were only a few yards away. This prompted a couple of local judges to put limits on the public use of the parks. So, the illicit behavior by these men in broad daylight has caused less freedoms of the public.

Why can't people just get a room? Or go home and do it? Oh, wait, I know, it's because we live in a society where we now celebrate this kind of behavior. If we try to stop it, we are a bunch of NAZIs.[/quote']

NOW WE ARE TALKING.

Archived