Gibson Brands Forums

Sheryl Crow Supreme Demo

JuanCarlosVejar

• 1 year later...

Hoooohhh, never saw this demo one year back. Seems nobody did. Glad to catch up. It sounds excellent. Warm, rich, woody, , , a bit mushy too ? Not sure I hear conventional glaze. 

11 hours ago, Violeiro said:

Getting mine this week 🙂

Lucky U - still look forward to the review and the Bird A/B. Hope we get a short film. . 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Salfromchatham said:

Oh man.

They do a nice demo... here is the one they did years ago   for the Sheryl Crow Country Western.

If I'm not too far off I remember you setting it up before - and still clearly hear why.  You wouldn't go wrong by posting this guitar on a piano forum. . 

• Like 1

How does Sheryl get her hand in the sound hole to sign the labels?

Seriously -  if I were in the market for another guitar - this would be at the top my list.  Great job bookmatching the back.  The spruce is nice too.  I love batwings.  But- OH that tone !  Thanks! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, E-minor7 said:Lucky U - still look forward to the review and the Bird A/B. Hope we get a short film. . 

Thank you. I wonder if I leave the HB and the Sheryl together in my cave alone if they would hookup and give some offsprings 🤓🤪🧐🤔

5 hours ago, Salfromchatham said:

Oh man.

They do a nice demo... here is the one they did years ago   for the Sheryl Crow Country Western.

That is the model I own.  And, over the years it has become the guitar I play the most.

• Like 1

I like this company's demo videos. I'd not seen one before today. Some of the folks out there, like Musician's Friend, push up the brightness factor to the point where I almost feel embarrassed for them. It's like an over-bright room. You can hear the gate(or something) clamp down when the dude stops speaking and/or stops playing guitar.

These guys(The Acoustic Centre) lean towards a different direction. I find it a bit more pleasing to the ear. Sounds like a nice, thick pick of not too bright sounding material being used. amongst other things.

Thanks for posting, again. 🙂

Edited by BoSoxBiker