Gibson Brands Forums

Elevation

MorrisrownSal

I had a great day today... my oldest came to visit home for the 1st time in months. Socially distanced in the yard... walking the neighborhood... mojitos... feasting on BBQ and homemade strawberry shortcake... My whole crew around... I feel real good.

This is a U2 cover - Elevation. Acoustic. Yes. I don't know if it works, but I did it anyways, and I hope you like it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Salfromchatham said:

My brother from another mother.  What do you mean unisone.. I’ll try anything you suggest of course!  Good night for now...

(Oh, there was an E too much.) Here unison music-wise means the same note/notes opposed to harmonies.  In the right balance it sometimes gives oooohhs a little fat. 
Do try it out when the opportunity is there - perhaps just for the experience.  

Never heard this before, Sal (which says a lot about me...lol), but you sound good.  Your enjoyable to listen-to.  Definitely “sit and listen” music.  Your musical technique is solid and you’re  not afraid to tackle lots of different songs.  Good stuff!

On 5/16/2020 at 8:36 PM, Salfromchatham said:

I had a great day today... my oldest came to visit home for the 1st time in months. Socially distanced in the yard... walking the neighborhood... mojitos... feasting on BBQ and homemade strawberry shortcake... My whole crew around... I feel real good.

This is a U2 cover - Elevation. Acoustic. Yes. I don't know if it works, but I did it anyways, and I hope you like it.

Yours is 100 times better than U2's. Dig that vibe you gave it

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

Never heard the original as U2 bores the snot out of me.  But your version was enjoyable.  Me, I spent most of yesterday hanging around with my dog Bogart.  I tend to like his company better than that of most humans.

Edited by zombywoof