Gibson Brands Forums

So this is what homz does for a living!

dem00n

Yep' date=' you caught us. Turns out homz is an expert on ironing boards and kitchen organization.

[/quote']

LOLOLOLLOOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLLOOLOLOLLOLOLOOLLLOOLLOL

omg...that is the best thing ive even seen typed on the internet!

LOLOLOLLOOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLLOOLOLOLLOLOLOOLLLOOLLOL

omg...that is the best thing ive even seen typed on the internet!

A bit lacking on the hospitality sometimes, but I'm probably just bitter cause I got pushed out of bed a few hours ago in his Ambien-fueled haze.

A bit lacking on the hospitality sometimes' date=' but I'm probably just bitter cause I got pushed out of bed a few hours ago in his Ambien-fueled haze.[/quote']

You could crazy-glue his **** to his leg. Ive seen many angry women do it!

Here's the scary part. Obviously he Googled Homz to find that web site :-k

Ever feel like you're being stalked Homz?](* [/quote']

I was bored... Hey i google my name and i found my old video game forum website...by law im not post to go on there.

Here's the scary part. Obviously he Googled Homz to find that web site

Ever feel like you're being stalked Homz?

No biggie - been there/done that.

Seems us mean-spirited Right-Wingers bring out the worst in Lobotomized Lefties.

:-)

Nothing says 'I love you' like a restraining order...

I...almost made some guy kill him self...idoits. Its a long story that i just want to forget.

You gotta long way to go before you catch up with me - not that I'm proud or anything, just unrepentant...

I've been banned from more forums than I can count (including this one) and I'm SURE I've made a few people want to kill themselves. Pretty foolish to think it would be ME checking out....

:-)

You gotta long way to go before you catch up with me - not that I'm proud or anything' date=' just unrepentant...

I've been banned from more forums than I can count (including this one) and I'm SURE I've made a few people want to kill themselves. Pretty foolish to think it would be ME checking out....

:-)[/quote']

Neo...can you be my master?

Archived