Gibson Brands Forums

Botox Enhanced Camels Disqualified from a Beauty Contest

tx-ogre

I remember hearing a joke many years ago about camels.  I may not have it 100% accurate, but it went something like this:

A recruit of the French Foreign Legion is sent to his first duty station in the Middle East/Arabian Peninsula.  After a day or two, a convoy arrives at the base and camels begin to be off-loaded.  Thinking the camels will be used as transport/tactical animals like horses in the traditional cavalry, the recruit doesn’t think much about it at first. Then the recruit observes that his fellow Legionnaires are running from all directions toward the camels and leading them away from the crowd, while engaging in acts that can only be described as foreplay and leading to their ultimate display of love and affection for their four-legged, hump-backed lovers.  Fights begin breaking out.  Dumbfounded, the recruit sees a veteran Legoinnaire running by and stops him. 

“What the hell is going on?  Why is everyone acting so crazy?  They’re just camels!”

To which the veteran Legionnaire replies, “Well, who wants to get stuck with any ugly one?”

For years, I just laughed this off as a joke.  Fast forward to today.  You can’t make this stuff up:

Rod Serling is smiling in his grave.

Edited by tx-ogre
  • Haha 1