Gibson Brands Forums

Some more Keef! 999

Big Bill

45 minutes ago, Karloff said:

I love Keith Richards.  he IS Rock & Roll in imho.  

Yes sir!! My Tele has the 6th string removed and tuned to an open G. I love his solo work!!!

Edited by Big Bill
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, Big Bill said:

Yes sir!! My Tele has the 6th string removed and tuned to an open G. I love his solo work!!!

sweet ... I love where they asked him about the time a fan ran on to the stage and he  took his tele off, knocked the guy down, slung the tele back over his shoulder and kept playing.  Keith : "yea well, a Tele is a nice chunk of wood" lol

• Haha 3

40 minutes ago, Whitefang said:

Sure.  He's OK.  But I'm surprised all those pharmaceuticals over all those years haven't cause him to lose all his...teef.  :rolleyes:

Whitefang

Actually they did. All that money afford him a new set!

Edited by Big Bill

I really like this one  -  his singing works well, obvious Al Green influence....and dig the Strat!  Short, sweet and very different to most of what he's known for...[wink]

Edited by jdgm
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, jdgm said:

I really like this one  -  his singing works well, obvious Al Green influence....and dig the Strat!  Short, sweet and very different to most of what he's known for...[wink]

I think that may be the first time I seen him with a Strat! Thanks for sharing!

Edited by Big Bill

37 minutes ago, Big Bill said:

I think that may be the first time I seen him with a Strat! Thanks for sharing!

yea. I've seen him with this & that but it seems like it's 90% Tele's & 10% 335's.  the actual #'s may differ slightly

32 minutes ago, Karloff said:

yea. I've seen him with this & that but it seems like it's 90% Tele's & 10% 335's.  the actual #'s may differ slightly

Have seen him with a Lester back in the 60s. Some people credit him for making them popular. Other guitar players seen him playing one and they had to get their hands on one.

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by Big Bill
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Big Bill said:

Have seen him with a Lester back in the 60s. Some people credit him for making them popular. Other guitar players seen him playing one and they had to get their hands on one.

hqdefault.jpg

yea..  the one picture I recall as the most memorable of Keith is with a black Les Paul Custom

this.

275510953_10217834796261104_838890679229

• Like 1