Gibson Brands Forums

Ray Liotta

Mr. Gibson

5 minutes ago, ghost_of_fl said:

Remember the scene where he beats his neighbor down with the butt of a pistol on his front lawn?  He played angry/scary so well.   

Yep I do. That my friends is how you pistol whip someone the proper way.

Wasn't he also a character in The Bee Movie with Jerry, not Garcia, Seinfeld?

Edited by Sgt. Pepper
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ghost_of_fl said:

Remember the scene where he beats his neighbor down with the butt of a pistol on his front lawn?  He played angry/scary so well.   

I’d like to do that to a couple of my neighbors, but I’d be a guest of the state of North Dakota for while. I hear you get T bones once a week though…..mm

• Like 1

Yeah Goodfellas was the movie I was thinking was my favorite of his roles. I like those gangster films, and I liked that movie in particular. Really sucks he’s gone. Also would say he passed young. 67 is too early to go for the way I look at it. Idk… how old should someone make it to? No matter, you can still do crap at 67 if you take care of yourself. Not that there are any guarantees of course… 

RIP Ray. 

He was in The Dominican Republic making a movie.   I guess I tend to undervalue and dismiss the hard work people actually do.  You watch a two hour movie and think the actor had a great time making it, it took him two hours and he got paid $2 million.   RIP. 

He was one of the better ones alright.

Everybody makes a big deal out of his mobster/gangster roles but if you check out his filmography he had incredible range.  Able to play a scary psycho and a sweet hearted  softie with equal aplomb.

Rest In A glorious Peace Ray.  You deserve it.

Whitefang

• Like 3