Gibson Brands Forums

Is This Normal ?

Murph

Aliens love anal, why else would they come 100's of 1000's of light years just to give people rectal exams.

B7023 communicating with D09347, why is it every time we do an exam on a human there is brown stuff in there exam hole?

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

With a high tech camera in the pocket of  hundreds-of-millions of people, I’m eagerly waiting for an up-close picture of Bigfoot.  We have ample evidence of large things swimming in The Loch (as well as other inland lakes) and they are very likely animals that are totally natural  and they are not monsters.  We have countless pics of strange objects in the sky and many are very clear and verified by the best technology in the world.  I have no idea what they actually are, but when the pilots of many modern combat aircraft see the and have often chased them, I tend to believe they are real physical objects.  Maybe they are a natural phenomena that we don’t yet understand or maybe they are something else……….

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, ghost_of_fl said:

Official explanation, confirmed by a NASA spokesperson, is it's debris from one of our Mars missions.  It looks like twine or weeds though.  Is there really any part of a NASA mission system that involves twine?    Previously they found a shiny metallic object that was explained as a "thermal blanket that may have come from the rover's descent stage.".  

Parachute?

Well...it looks a bit like those fragments of fishing net or line that are found in the ocean...which can be nylon.  Obviously it's man made.

The only life form we know of which litters like that is humanity.  Therefore.....[laugh]

Edited by jdgm

On 7/11/2022 at 7:23 PM, ghost_of_fl said:

That reminds me of a story from when I used to work in a GI office.  A patient's wife called - said her husband was trying to do the prep, but the bottle keeps coming out.  It took me a minute to figure out what she was talking about.  For people who can't use the regular prep (drink this gallon jug of chalk) we had an alternate prep where they would use Fleet Phosphosoda.  The thing is a lot of people have heard of Fleet Enemas.  But you're supposed to drink Fleet Phosphosoda.  

The mental image of this poor guy with the little Phosphosoda bottle sticking out his cornhole had me laughing for the rest of the day.  

fleet-phospho-soda-45ml.jpg

I believe they do that just to mess with our heads and that it serves no actual practical purpose. Next they'll have us eat ground-up blackboard.

Edited by Pinch