Gibson Brands Forums

Sigs

callen3615

I list my guitars in my sig because there was a time when everybody did it.... Not to show off just for matter of discussion. This is a guitar forum. All my guitars are different from each other and I have learned a lot from each one of them... I can talk with an SG guy or a Les Paul guy or an acoustic guy and know what I am talking about. Aside from that I don't have many people I can share my collection with that would understand my passion or pride. So there they are in my sig...

Why do people feel the need to inform me what guitars' date=' amps, pedals, hopes and dreams, and favorite artists they have or like in their sig?=D> [/quote']

I feel no such need. I can't answer for anyone else. You might consider pm-ing each individual who's sig got your little goat and asking them.

Why do people put stuff like: "squire bullet (horrible I know) " in their sig???

See above.

If its horrible why would I want to know you have it???

Would it surprise you to learn that it wasn't put there specifically for you?

I have a 96 honda accord' date=' I didnt put it in my sig. =D> [/quote']

If you change the pickguard on a 96 honda accord, will it sound like a Les Paul?

Why do people feel the need to inform me what guitars' date=' amps, pedals, hopes and dreams, and favorite artists they have or like in their sig?=D>

Why do people put stuff like: "squire bullet (horrible I know) " in their sig???

If its horrible why would I want to know you have it???

I have a 96 honda accord, I didnt put it in my sig. =D> [/quote']

phallics

The sig is the most important part of the post!! It gives you a bit of insight into the person's soul. How else would we know your hopes and dreams and gear, if you didn't have it in the sig? How would we know that Axe "kicks axe" or that Thundergod is a sick guy or that DaveinSpain plays mainly with sustain or that FirstMeasure likes Godzilla? We wouldn't!!

It's all about the sigs, man.....

Michaelangelo Battio... that man has no feeling. No heart. No brain. Just robotic fingers and slot for 8Gb SDs

I can see why one would say that, but I've met him and talked with him and I think what he does is how he expresses his feelings.

Archived