Jump to content
Gibson Brands Forums

This looks fun....


jdgm
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Whitefang said:

And bear in mind, ANY attention paid him will only induce him to keep it up!

So....  stop ENABLING him!!  [cursing]

Whitefang

I doubt a couple of video posts on here will make any difference..  They both seem to have gone way past that point...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Rabs said:

I doubt a couple of video posts on here will make any difference..  They both seem to have gone way past that point...

At first when I saw them I laughed, and then there was another, and they just kept coming. Robert might be using his New Standard Tuning, as that is now his thing. They just got sad, and then Toyah started dressing like a campy porn star and most of us have now seen her rack. 

Find a killer singer like you had with Lake or Wetton. Then keep finding the right peices. 

Edited by Sgt. Pepper
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

At first when I saw them I laughed, and then there was another, and they just kept coming. Robert might be using his New Standard Tuning, as that is now his thing. They just got sad, and then Toyah started dressing like a campy porn star and most of have now seen her rack. 

Find a killer singer like you had with Lake or Wetton. Then keep finding the right peices. 

We do live in a very VERY strange world

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Rabs said:

I doubt a couple of video posts on here will make any difference..  They both seem to have gone way past that point...

You realize of course that he's aware how many people view that crap.  And how often.  If people quit looking in maybe he'll finally quit the foolishness.

Whitefang

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Whitefang said:

You realize of course that he's aware how many people view that crap.  And how often.  If people quit looking in maybe he'll finally quit the foolishness.

Whitefang

I think Toyah is enticing him do it by offering to play with Little Fripp if he does another song in the kitchen.

But then again its like Brussel Sprouts, if you know you don't like them, don't eat them. Same with Toyah and Robert,  just don't watch.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

I think Toyah is enticing him do it by offering to play with Little Fripp if he does another song in the kitchen.

But then again its like Brussel Sprouts, if you know you don't like them, don't eat them. Same with Toyah and Robert,  just don't watch.

The thought there's really people who like that s h i t is what's frightening.  😱

Whitefang

Edited by Whitefang
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Whitefang said:

The thought there's really people who like that s h i t is what's frightening.  😱

Whitefang

I'm sure some hard core RF fan thinks its great. Its just sad. Two old codgers (one an 80's nothing UK Pop Star, and one a well respected guitarist) doing it once or twice was fun, but an entire life now dedicated to it is ridiculous.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, sparquelito said:

I must confess that I came to King Crimson late, and only really got into the Adrian Belew/Tony Levin period albums. 

I know, I'm a heretic. 

Please crucify me now. 
I deserve it. 

🤫

image034.jpg
 

Nice; I went through a phase of taking LPs to gigs to get sigs.   I did get some good ones - jazz and blues - but my pen was too often a crap biro.  

But they always look good in one of those LP frames on the wall.

[thumbup]

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jdgm said:

Nice; I went through a phase of taking LPs to gigs to get sigs.   I did get some good ones - jazz and blues - but my pen was too often a crap biro.  

But they always look good in one of those LP frames on the wall.

[thumbup]

To be clear, that's not my album, and I did not collect those priceless signatures. 

I just pulled that image off the interwebs. 

But the yellow album is still my favorite King Crimson LP. 

🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, sparquelito said:

To be clear, that's not my album, and I did not collect those priceless signatures. 

I just pulled that image off the interwebs. 

But the yellow album is still my favorite King Crimson LP. 

🙂

Discipline is my fav of that lineup. Red and Larks’ are the best ones with Wetton. The first one is a Prog classic.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...