Gibson Brands Forums

Navy Seals. Rock On.

Murph

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go Navy! Seals Rock!

I'm glad that turned out like it did. Good for the whole chain of command.

Honorable mention to the Union trained ship mates on that cargo ship. They had taken anti pirate classes sponsored by they're union.

It's all good.

Even though there was a loss of life in this situation it all turns out good. I hope the message to the fu*king pirates is mess with a U.S. flagged ship and you freaking die.

Good Job Team good to se the cl==gloves come off in a small technical mission

The MP5 is a good little sub gun especially in nine the 40 seem to do to much wear on the receiver. I actually preferred the M-16 chopped down for entry rather than the MP5 just had better sustained firepower and the fragmentation of 223 made it a lot safer for the non participants in the urban settings.

In the mid 80's they quit using the terminology we were no longer SWAT we became ERU Team and I was no longer the Sniper I became the the Long Range Specialty Marksman and instead of green light for kill shots we were givei order to t=reduce hostile activities and n. guess they thought it read in the paper better.

Don't hijack my people' date=' don't steal my money, don't threaten me and my children anymore.

I'm sick of it. I will kill your as$.

We are Americans and we are not gonna take it any more.

[/quote']

Well said Mr. Murph. I'm gonna use that saying and make bumper stickers today.

Ya George porgy himself trained em. :- Dude really come on this has nothing to do with Bush They would have been trained under any Pres. =D>

Come on, we all know how much personal war experience Bush, Chaney and Rumsfeld had.:-s

Thats why I love worken where I do. They shot the jumping off the bridge scene from NAVY SEALS the movie next to My yard. I get to watch them training out in the river, High speed pick ups, Hover crafts, Helicopter pick ups. All branchs of the services here. Plus the best bars are just down the street from my house. I just love living here. Wifes at work off to get a lap dance for lunch. LATER

Thats why I love worken where I do. They shot the jumping off the bridge scene from NAVY SEALS the movie next to My yard. I get to watch them training out in the river' date=' High speed pick ups, Hover crafts, Helicopter pick ups. All branchs of the services here. Plus the best bars are just down the street from my house. I just love living here. Wifes at work off to get a lap dance for lunch. LATER[/quote']

Kinda makes you want to bust a couple buttons knowing we're so well protected... that and that even some civilian sea men don't take no guff off'n no pirates.

It appears the 'pirates' had at least 4 commandeered ships from various other countries that were steaming to their 'rescue'. They intended to use their captured civilian sailors as human shields (real brave these pirates, eh?). Wonder what the story is with these ships?

Let this be a lesson. When you pay off pirates, you become labeled an easy mark and will be hit again, and again and again, until you say, "enough."

Good Job Team good to se the cl==gloves come off in a small technical mission

The MP5 is a good little sub gun especially in nine the 40 seem to do to much wear on the receiver. I actually preferred the M-16 chopped down for entry rather than the MP5 just had better sustained firepower and the fragmentation of 223 made it a lot safer for the non participants in the urban settings.

In the mid 80's they quit using the terminology we were no longer SWAT we became ERU Team and I was no longer the Sniper I became the the Long Range Specialty Marksman and instead of green light for kill shots we were givei order to t=reduce hostile activities and n. guess they thought it read in the paper better.

Probably dreamt up by the "Stop the bad guys, keep us safe, but.... don't hurt anybody" crowd. Probably had the SWAT, I mean eru guys switch to powder blue fatigues too, eh? Whatever. "long as you guys still got the fire power and can TCB I'm with ya.

Great ending. Dumb ****s got what they deserved.

As for the snipers' date=' that has to be a really tough shot with the lifeboat bobbing up and down and all. [/quote']

That's why you don't mess with 'em. 30 - 50 yards astern? Feh! They could open a can of Coors from that distance and not spill a drop.

I think it was the only option.

I fear the cost will be high with all the hostages that are still in Somalia as well as future events. ;)

Better to think of the high cost of doing nothing... or worse, giving these cowards money. These guys have proven they won't hurt their precious human shields. Otherwise, they have nothing to negotiate with, nothing with which to protect themselves.

4 tomahawk missiles at the waterlines of the four, currently held, pirated ships would end it. Who has the stones?

Better to think of the high cost of doing nothing... or worse' date=' giving these cowards money. These guys have proven they won't hurt their precious human shields. Otherwise, they have nothing to negotiate with, nothing with which to protect themselves.

4 tomahawk missiles at the waterlines of the four, currently held, pirated ships would end it. Who has the stones?

[/quote']

No I agree. As I said I think it was the only option. The pirates will learn from this as well however. And will most likely kill now to make a point. I hope WE as a Country have those stones.

Archived