Gibson Brands Forums

Any Credit Card Changes?

Murph

I've heard a few stories, locally, that made me wonder. This is such a diverse group.

=P~

I have 1 card I let roll, sometimes. Sometimes not. It was zero, then I put some construction stuff on it last week, for about a grand.

Last statement the APR was 8.99.

I've heard the next one may change?

I didn't vote for this change......

Any stories?

Murph.

I'm not sure Murph.

Why don't you post that card number and the expiration date and I'll do some research for you.

Cool.

Thanks Homz.

4786 6874 8746 647

expires 06/29

You're a good friend.

Murph.

Consumer debt bailouts have been proposed by various governments in the US, some have been acted on. This has the downstream effect of increasing risk of default for credit card accounts, so the credit card companies are passing the risk on to you. It's effectively a new tax because of government ineptitude.

I gave up on all cards with the exception of my AMEX Platinum.

Just a lot of junk mail' date=' but I know where I stand. [/quote']

Hey Axe you shop there . I like the silver and Gold coin's that they have for sale (at AMEX That is).

My wife has one with Bank of America, I've been trying to get her to pay it off and kill it but she still has a small balance on it. I told her to watch her statement closely due to the new fees and interest rate games they are playing.

B of A was reported to be one of the worst offenders...

BOA (constrictor) is the worst. They took out payroll fee's on our account ? It's a personal account we have no business let alone employees. It put us overdrawn so they closed our account and wont do anything. Now the collection agency's call us and I tell the bring it on take me to court please You got nothing. Just kills me.

My Discover card dropped my rate and doubled my limit. My BOA card put me at 0% for six months and will open it back up at a fixed 7.99% after that. All that from just calling them and asking for a better rate and telling them I'm saving for a house. I figured that new bill was taking affect.

I've been out of the news loop but I thought that new bill was supposed to ***** slap the credit card companies. Or did they find the loop holes?

Murph,

I buy something, pay in full upon receiving the bill. Anyway, point is I received those undecipherable letters some time back. The gist was, "we love ya, use us more or we'll get mad and, we gotcha by the mountain oysters if you do use us.

Archived