Gibson Brands Forums

Extreme - "Banshee"

Rabs

Man they are looking wrinkly  😄     Whats to say..  Basic tune, good solo...   Just about what you expect from them I guess...  Nuno is damn good..

Same again

• Like 1

Wow.  That outfit the frontman wore in the first video looked like the one my grandnephew's wife wore this past Christmas.

And was That guitarist(and I dug the solo too) wearing FLARED slacks?  Where the Hell can you find those these days?  Unless they're his Dad's old pair.  [wink]

Not familiar with that band.  They ain't  all that bad.

Whitefang

6 hours ago, merciful-evans said:

I resemble that remark!

Yeah.. But I am refering to the fact that I havent seen anything from them in about 20 years...  I also look more wrinkly than I did 20 years ago  🙂 

3 hours ago, Whitefang said:

Wow.  That outfit the frontman wore in the first video looked like the one my grandnephew's wife wore this past Christmas.

And was That guitarist(and I dug the solo too) wearing FLARED slacks?  Where the Hell can you find those these days?  Unless they're his Dad's old pair.  [wink]

Not familiar with that band.  They ain't  all that bad.

Whitefang

Really.. You never heard this one?? It was everywhere when it came out

Obviously,  my head was somewhere else musically.   But finding out their heyday seemed to be late'80's-early '90's,  when I was mostly listening to a station out of Canada  that would play a lot of (what they called "new" music)  Pearljam, STP, Live,  Cranberries,  Philter,  Our Lady Peace,  Silverchair, Alice In chains,  Smashing Pumpkins,  Veruca Salt,  This band never seemed to come up.   Another still popular station at that time was WRIF (FM)  and they may have played a lot of this band's music, but they also played a lot of that "Cookie Monster" death metal so I usually avoided that station.   Too bad.

Whitefang

Local boys, we saw them play live last back in '91.

Gary does a Who Tribute show with his brother Mark, we saw them earlier this month in Salisbury, MA .  Pat was sitting at the table next to us so we got to talk for a little bit.

We got tickets to see them play in July in Portland, ME with Living Colour opening.  The new stuff is different than the older stuff, reminded me a little of STP.