Gibson Brands Forums

Christmas….

Hype

One nice thing about being in the position I'm in is that I learn what the various Gibson Brands are bringing out, even before a lot of other people who work here do. 

No, I can't share. Sorry. But there are some things coming out in 2024 that I probably will not be able to resist. [drool]

It's getting to the point where I am going to need to add another room to my house due to all the gear I have - and I already have three rooms full of stuff. 😄

On 12/2/2023 at 3:18 PM, SteveFord said:

You can't do much better than that black Custom, can you?

Congratulations!!!

I know it makes me a bit of an oddball... I've always been partial to white Customs.

Black is great, too! That is a fine looking guitar, ksdaddy!

On 12/7/2023 at 5:49 PM, Phil OKeefe said:

One nice thing about being in the position I'm in is that I learn what the various Gibson Brands are bringing out, even before a lot of other people who work here do. 

No, I can't share. Sorry. But there are some things coming out in 2024 that I probably will not be able to resist. [drool]

It's getting to the point where I am going to need to add another room to my house due to all the gear I have - and I already have three rooms full of stuff. 😄

Whatever you guys have planned in 2024 will most likely be rehashing of models you haven’t made in a while, or new Artist Signatures. Definitely an Epiphone DG-335 & perhaps the Gibson version. You guys may start building the ES-175 or perhaps ES-330 again. More Epiphone USA Made Series. Perhaps building a Chet Atkins Gibson Country Gentleman? We know in September you’ll do another Joe Bonamassa Epiphone Signature or perhaps Gibson Signature of one of his guitars….Maybe the $50K mystery guitar that was supposed to be released in 2023 is pushed to 2024..

Edited by Hype