Gibson Brands Forums

Beautiful

Nice. That should get you lucky.  ; ).  

We'll give you a pass on the M-guitar, as word on the street is you'd recently got an OM. Enjoy the honeymoon. As opposed to the LG, a small(er) Martin with rosewood- that should give you some nice a/b times.

ps- where's the mic?

I was looking for a 000-28 since the injury in July… and I couldn’t find the right one. Anyway long story short is I’ve kind of simplified a lot. Home . Junk. Guitars. I’m down to two guitars, including this Martin 000 with Cherry back and sides. It is short scale.

possibly this summer I may add an LG-2 but I want to take my time and find the right one. Russo’s has one now, but it is sterile.

anyways… the mic? It’s in the camera. I am using a Zoom Q2N. The sound is decent, not very processed, and the camera is as well. I have to learn how to lose the fish eye view, and use a power bank off Amazon to be able to record  longer than the AA batteries allow. It is a good tool, because it is simple, and easy.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Salfromchatham said:

I was looking for a 000-28 since the injury in July… and I couldn’t find the right one. Anyway long story short is I’ve kind of simplified a lot. Home . Junk. Guitars. I’m down to two guitars, including this Martin 000 with Cherry back and sides. It is short scale.

possibly this summer I may add an LG-2 but I want to take my time and find the right one. Russo’s has one now, but it is sterile.

anyways… the mic? It’s in the camera. I am using a Zoom Q2N. The sound is decent, not very processed, and the camera is as well. I have to learn how to lose the fish eye view, and use a power bank off Amazon to be able to record  longer than the AA batteries allow. It is a good tool, because it is simple, and easy.

You know I’m more than onboard with a Martin 000. 

Good score.