Gibson Brands Forums

Should I get a Gibson tattoo?

stevezapp

I have one and it's getting a cover up soon.

A to scale Les Paul headstock and first fret on my right shoulder.

Gonna take a lot of ink and creativity to make it go away.

I had a purple and black tat covered at Christmas and I'm still amazed that my girl managed to make it look like it was the original ink. It doesn't look anything like a cover-up. But, the color of the original sure limited my options for the new one!

I chose yes.

By all means get a Gibson tattoo. Maybe you could have one put right across your forehead.

Then if anyone asks you can tell them' date=' "Hi my name is Gibson."[/quote']

The forehead should be saved for his "Stupid" tattoo for when he has teenagers. [-(

I already have 7 tats............and am concidering getting my favorite Gibby tatted on my inner forearm.

my dilema? which is my fave? thats my dilema.....do I get my LP,SG,or Flying-V done on me.........

I love them all equally.......but i've had the LP MUCH longer than the others. (the SG & V are both Ebony also)

Perhaps this summer i'll have it done.........and it will be my last tat.

I'm thinking of getting the Gibson logo tattooed on my inner wrist (see crude pic below). I have Zeppelin lyrics on my other forearm (not in the same position - longways)' date=' so I think it's be a nice balance.

Whadda ya think? Should I?

[img']http://i541.photobucket.com/albums/gg376/st4vros/gibsonwrist.jpg[/img]

I have a couple of tats but I think if you need to ask, and particularly here, then the answer is no. Either know for certain that you want a tattoo or be raging drunk and find out what you have when you sober up!!

I think to be a Gibson fanatic enough to have a tat' date=' you should own more than one[/quote']

I've owned a few in my time, and bearing in mind i'm only 27, I think having an R0 is enough for me at the moment.

Would you need two Sunseekers to be a Sunseeker fanatic though?

Archived