Gibson Brands Forums

Who is who

Bluemoon

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gee, Jose is Dead in My Basement, your post has a very Lex Luther feel to it. Do you have dreams of World Domination, or are you more of a Joker that wants to plunge the world into Choas? Or are you the Messiah here to point out that civility and order are an illusion to be broken by the Profundity of your Antics?

Ya know why there's so much Chlorine in Public Swimming Pools? Some people can't keep their **** in the Bathroom.

Over here in Texas we call it a good *** whooping just ask KSG he is from Texas.

I'm confused...Texicans call hillbillies *** whoopings? What the heck do Texicans know about hills, anyway? That's like expecting a Florida biker to know how to turn. +:-@

What I find funny about the "lounge" is that a year ago members wanted a place to go and speak of any topic. Not long after it was here was found that all sprts of newer members joined and started doing just that, but were surpized to see that it gets out of control!

As a transplant, I know it's flat and brown and for the most part, dry here, and the sun beats down on the back of yer neck.

As for the hills, I come from a long proud line of WV blue collar Coal Miners, who would rather just shoot ya than waste their time trying to "learn" ya something since ya ain't gonna learn no how.

Not you in particular, just any no account low down, dirty, snake oil salseman who might impregnate our chickens.

Gee' date=' Jose is Dead in My Basement, your post has a very Lex Luther feel to it. Do you have dreams of World Domination, or are you more of a Joker that wants to plunge the world into Choas? Or are you the Messiah here to point out that civility and order are an illusion to be broken by the Profundity of your Antics?

Ya know why there's so much Chlorine in Public Swimming Pools? Some people can't keep their **** in the Bathroom.[/quote']

Thats exactly what i want Chaos, Because all you so called Moral people will soon eat each other when the chips are down.

You guys are ganging up on me and giant right now but who is next? Huh? Maybe when Neo comes back he will go after you and his sidekick Robin i mean Murph will start a thread to ban you, Maybe it will be Axe? You people have no decency at all.

Thats exactly what i want Chaos' date=' Because all you so called Moral people will soon each other when the chips are down.

You guys are ganging up on me and giant right now but who is next? Huh? Maybe when Neo comes back he will go after you and his sidekick Robin i mean Murph will start a thread to ban you, Maybe it will be Axe? You people have no decency at all.

[/quote']

Well, you're doing a Dynamite Job, Bubba. Keep protecting me from the Elks Lodge and their rampant constituency.

And keep making yourself laugh, you're the easiest audience you'll ever have.

Thats exactly what i want Chaos' date=' Because all you so called Moral people [u']will soon each other[/u] when the chips are down.

Excellent thought process and logic Jr.!](*,)

Gee' date=' Jose is Dead in My Basement, your post has a very Lex Luther feel to it. Do you have dreams of World Domination, or are you more of a Joker that wants to plunge the world into Choas? Or are you the Messiah here to point out that civility and order are an illusion to be broken by the Profundity of your Antics?

Ya know why there's so much Chlorine in Public Swimming Pools? Some people can't keep their **** in the Bathroom.[/quote']

Well said.

I appreciated your insight into Jususita is Dead in My Basement's intellect and and childlike antics. We have a saying here in California, "Don't Shitz in you kitchen." Apparently Troll boy loves to defecate en la cocina.

this is wierd...

i've also noticed that JIDIMB and Giant criticize us for having no life, yet JIDIMB has almost half the number of posts as me and he's been here only since april 2, and Giant already has close to 160 posts and has been here only 2 days

quite strange:-k

I have to make a confession, everyone. Not only am I James Allen, right wing nut job, but I am also Homz, left wing nut job!

I know this may come as a surprise to everyone. But I just felt the need to come clean.

Of course, this means that I am also married to wicked 1.

BTW, I may also be Holy Hand Grenade, and Jesus is Dead in my Basement. Who knows? In this place, I can let my multiple personalities run rampant!

Archived