Gibson Brands Forums

New Pics of Your Lesters

Tim Plains

Well, first I thought about posting a 'silverburst only pictures' thread...but I didn't want to exclude nearly every forum member. So, how about a pictures thread on NEW pics of your Lesters that haven't been posted before?

Picture002-2.jpg

Picture003-1.jpg

Picture007-1.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Picture041.jpg

Picture043.jpg

Picture019-1.jpg

Picture055.jpg

Picture052.jpg

Nice Pics Tim...

When I try and take pics I end up with flash points all over the guitar.

Im no pro thats for sure...

I was told to put frosted Scotch tape over the flash. I softens the glare.

I got a new guitar, but its a Fender...theyd kill me if I posted it here! lol

I agree on the carpet looking good with the pics, almost matches the white plush :-k

boy that would be trouble on older LP the pepto pink from poodle cases would be ugly carpet!:-$

wow sorry if anyone out there has pink carpet it was a :-k

edit as long as Im treading on thin ice the silverburst is very nice I have a friend that just bought one, we all use to tease him because he's totally color blind and we would make fun of his guitar being yellowed or a strange beige color now he just smiles and says his guitar is just as pretty to him. has nothing to do with anything but I think about it everytime you post pics.

I have only one LP and no new pictures of it (it hasn't changed it's appearance by like getting a boob job or anything so I found no reason to take more...) but here's a shot of my 1991 SG Junior. I payed $250 for it brand new with a mismatched hard case at a clearance sale back in 1992. It's mostly stock except for the bridge (I replaced the vintage style one with the wire that rattles) and the pickup cover (the one that came with it had a matte finish and looked ugly) but I still have the original parts. No closeups today - it needs to be polished.

sgj1.jpg

Archived