Gibson Brands Forums

Saudi extremism, Right Wing extremism, religious extremism - great.....

NeoConMan

Now' date=' if we turn the topic upside down; what about children that are born prematurely? Is it right to save a child born prematurely e.g. when the child isn't fully developed and most definitely will be extremely multi-handicapped?[/quote']

You wanna be the one to make the decision, pull the plug, or even euthanize one not quite "up to spec?"

Will you take responsibility and face down all who would disagree with no reserve or regret?

This may even extend to Judgment Day at the Pearly Gates for all we know, so make sure you're sure......

This is where I leave my position out of it, my personal beliefs making me somewhat of a hypocrite if I get up on a soapbox and start barking thru a bullhorn - or out my *** like Homz.....

:-)

I paid for an abortion 25 years ago, for many complicated reasons.

I couldn't stop it, in the aftermath to avoid legal issues I threw $300 at the problem and it went away.

25 years later, I'm fooling no one - it NEVER goes away.

I don't like it AT ALL, but I refuse to stand on an outright 100% ban for libertarian reasons.

Morally, I've never been able to completely close one door or the other.

Anybody who says they can will have to convince me.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neo your silence on this issue is deafening. Pray tell. Wait let me guess. The guy who did the deed was a good American? NO, no that would be to obvious. How about just saying life begins at conception or at god's whim or when a sparrow flys from the guffy or something like that.

Neo your silence on this issue is deafening. Pray tell. Wait let me guess. The guy who did the deed was a good American? NO' date=' no that would be to obvious. How about just saying life begins at conception or at god's whim or when a sparrow flys from the guffy or something like that. [/quote']

Nevermind. you have spoken. Perhaps you were just away for a bit. My mistake.

Daddy can I have a lolly?

When those loans are repaid will you be willing to eat all your anti labor crap? Just asking.

Who am I kidding. You have never ever even once admitted you have ever been wrong.

I've been wrong many times, but I've yet to be proven wrong during a discussion with you. Show me where I've made any errors and I'll admit my mistake. You make sweeping statements and emotional arguments but you don't support anything with ANY documentation. I'll stick with what I said as truth, until proven otherwise. Good luck and we're all counting on you.

How big of a share in Chrysler did the UAW get? How much did the UAW pay for it's share?

How big of a share in Chrysler did Fiat get? How much did they pay?

How big of a share in Chrysler did Canada get? How much did thier taxpayers pay?

How big of a share in Chrysler did the US Gov't get? How much did we, the US Taxpayers pay?

Nor have I ever voted for ANYONE that promotes the killing of the unborn.

BTW who runs on the political platform of killing unborn children. I'm pretty confident I've never voted for these people either. I haven't missed a vote since Reagan's second election. Nope, I've never voted for the kill unborn babies platform.

I've been wrong many times' date=' but I've yet to be proven wrong during a discussion with you. Show me where I've made any errors and I'll admit my mistake. You make sweeping statements and emotional arguments but you don't support anything with ANY documentation. I'll stick with what I said as truth, until proven otherwise. Good luck and we're all counting on you.

How big of a share in Chrysler did the UAW get? How much did the UAW pay for it's share?

How big of a share in Chrysler did Fiat get? How much did they pay?

How big of a share in Chrysler did Canada get? How much did thier taxpayers pay?

How big of a share in Chrysler did the US Gov't get? How much did we, the US Taxpayers pay?

[/quote']

You really don't even know why The UAW got that share do you? Perhaps you do some research and find out that answer. They didn't just give it to them. Look it up copy/paste man.

As for proving you wrong. You post nothing. You post a procedure of how to preform an abortion when the topic is not about the procedure. You post some unverifiable data on the number of abortions when the topic is the nature of the abortion not that they took place. What the hell would I be asked to refute. You know exactually what you do and it all amounts to nothing with a few catch phrases. You post inflammatory rhetoric with shadowed threats and expect me to refute it. You say nothing.

BTW who runs on the political platform of killing unborn children. I'm pretty confident I've never voted for these people either. I haven't missed a vote since Reagan's second election. Nope' date=' I've never voted for the kill unborn babies platform.

[/quote']

Can you say - Wedge Issue?

BTW who runs on the political platform of killing unborn children. I'm pretty confident I've never voted for these people either. I haven't missed a vote since Reagan's second election. Nope' date=' I've never voted for the kill unborn babies platform.

[/quote']

Did you vote for Obama? Have you voted for any other democrats? Which party supports abortion rights? Which party has more politicians that don't support Roe v. Wade? Which party has Senators that use abortion rights as a litmus test for supreme court nominees? Have you looked into the policy decisions that Obama has made? Have you heard about the Mexico City policy and the executive order obama signed on the day after the 36th anniversary of Roe v. Wade? Does ambien cause delusions?

Did you vote for Obama? Have you voted for any other democrats? Which party supports abortion rights? Which party has more politicians that don't support Roe v. Wade? Which party has Senators that use abortion rights as a litmus test for supreme court nominees? Have you looked into the policy decisions that Obama has made? Have you heard about the Mexico City policy and the executive order obama signed on the day after the 36th anniversary of Roe v. Wade? Does ambien cause delusions?

I think ambien can cause delusions. Guilty. The rest of your post is as usual meaningless. How many of the Supreme Court nominees since Roe Vs. Wade have been republican placements? Have you not figured it out yet that they have no intention of over turning it. You are the chump they count on for votes. If they actually over turned it you might be inclined to look at more then one issue.

You really don't even know why The UAW got that share do you? Perhaps you do some research and find out that answer. They didn't just give it to them....

Purportedly, it is to pay for the lifetime health care benefits of the retirees (which very few other Americans have). You took money away from other Americans to benefit your special interest group.

Now can you answer any of the other questions about the illegal bankruptcy proceedings? Since you care so much for your fellow man (except for the unborn), what do you think about the SECURED creditors who lose all their money in Obama's chrysler bankruptcy plans? You do realize that many of those creditors were teachers, police and firemen who's retirement was tied up in those contracts?

How much did the UAW, Fiat, Canada and the US pay and what are their shares in the new ChrUAWsler?

I think ambien can cause delusions. Guilty. The rest of your post is as usual meaningless. How many of the Supreme Court nominees since Roe Vs. Wade have been republican placements? Have you not figured it out yet that they have no intention of over turning it. You are the chump they count on for votes. If they actually over turned it you might be inclined to look at more then one issue.

Excellent deflection! Come on, try to think and answer the questions, they are simple ones.

Purportedly' date=' it is to pay for the lifetime health care benefits of the retirees (which very few other Americans have). You took money away from other Americans to benefit your special interest group.

Now can you answer any of the other questions about the illegal bankruptcy proceedings? Since you care so much for your fellow man (except for the unborn), what do you think about the SECURED creditors who lose all their money in Obama's chrysler bankruptcy plans? You do realize that many of those creditors were teachers, police and firemen who's retirement was tied up in those contracts?

How much did the UAW, Fiat, Canada and the US pay and what are their shares in the new ChrUAWsler?[/quote']

That's up to the courts. It's there now.

And no the answer to the first part was that the management of both chrysler and GM agreed to hand over control of the pension plans to the UAW. They agreed to fully fund it years ago. They never even made a payment. So the reason they gave (as is perceived) part of the company to the UAW is fulfill an obligation they made years ago. That decision was made before the economy collapsed on the back of greedy POS's like I'm sure you know personally.

Also as point of order; Chrysler had its best year in 98 the company had 15 billion in the bank. That was the year that our CEO Eaton sold us out to Daimler who got their hand on the banked money paid Eaton 40 million to step aside and proceeded to drain us dry. That you wont find on your right wing talking points.

Dyna I respect your opinion' date=' but I've seen you in quite a few of these tit for tat conversations too. This one may not be to your interest, but I'll bet that's just the subject.

May I suggest you simply refrain from clicking on the thread.

No malice. Just saying.

[/quote']

I'm sure you're right. I just get frustrated with all the bad vibes here sometimes.

Thanks for the cool headed reply.

That's up to the courts. It's there now.

And no the answer to the first part was that the management of both chrysler and GM agreed to hand over control of the pension plans to the UAW. They agreed to fully fund it years ago. They never even made a payment. So the reason they gave (as is perceived) part of the company to the UAW is fulfill an obligation they made years ago. That decision was made before the economy collapsed on the back of greedy POS's like I'm sure you know personally.

Also as point of order; Chrysler had its best year in 98 the company had 15 billion in the bank. That was the year that our CEO Eaton sold us out to Daimler who got their hand on the banked money paid Eaton 40 million to step aside and proceeded to drain us dry. That you wont find on your right wing talking points.

Got any sources? Any references? I don't know any greedy POS's, you might be the closest to fitting that description and I really only know you through your posts.

Got any sources? Any references? I don't know any greedy POS's' date=' you might be the closest to fitting that description and I really only know you through your posts.[/quote']

Perhaps at times I am a greedy POS. Unlike you I have the ability to self analyze. Yep, I'm being a jerk. There are times when saying what needs to be said is the only thing I'm good at.

"Human development begins at fertilization' date=' the process during which a male gamete or sperm (spermatozoo developmentn) unites with a female gamete or oocyte (ovum) to form a single cell called a zygote. This highly specialized, totipotent cell marked the beginning of each of us as a unique individual."

[b']ETC., ETC......[/b]

KSG,

Thanks for the references. Why no source? It appears you got them from www.abort73.com-(or from a source that took them from this site) Abort73 is not exactly a balanced and neutral source in the debate.

You think that the abortion of over 40 million human babies is a "wedge" issue? Wow!

No, I think calling the opposition to your point Murderers makes it a wedge issue. Specially when you bring it up in a discussion that's not about Abortion.

It's the extreme view of absolutely no Abortion, even in cases of rape and the Heath of the Mother that make it a wedge issue. The fact that you won't accept that making Criminals out of Women who have an Abortion does nothing but fill penitentiaries and does very little to curb the Abortions, makes it a wedge issue. The fact that you will not accept a position against Abortion without criminalization makes it a wedge issue. Can't you just say "I Don't Agree With You" without throwing the Big M word?

Criminalization has never stopped a problem, it just makes it criminal.

Archived