Gibson Brands Forums

Live pics! Show me what you got!

mooboo

While not the type of stage your probably looking for, I haven't been in a "band" for awhile now. When I play out, it is for friends on their deck and my pay may or may not come in the form of a nice cold beer! ](*,)

Here is me playing my AJ and then a 1968 Dove that is owned by a friend of mine....(that guitar has a story all it's own, but is a very cool guitar!)

PaulBeas1t.jpg

PaulDove.jpg

Here is one of me playing my Taylor at a wedding a year or so ago... (As you can see, it was a Halloween type wedding and I was dressed up as an old guy with grey hair! :-# )

IMG_8503edited.jpg

In this shot I'm playing my ES-335 however you can see the acoustic (J-180) on the stand in the corner. Taken at local bar resturant. Tip jar on the case is slowly filling up. Must have been a good night. I run a Kustom PA, boss drum/bass machine when needed. Also have suppressor, 32 band EQ, tuner and PA head in the rack. :-$

redbone1-17-08002.jpg

my eclectic cover band or what i did last summer...

lightning quick hands or slow shutter?

gourmetgig2.jpg

unlike my beloved epi, this features a real gibson product. my friend dave's es-175. i think its an '88. please correct if you can tell.

gourmetgig1.jpg

i'm gonna be 44 in two weeks yet i feel like i'm 17 when i play. the guitar is magic. or deceptive. lol.

gourmetgig.jpg

I don't think I have any pics of me playing live. We did a few songs at the talent show the year before last, and the flashes were going off, but I don't know what ever became of the pictures. And I used to have some really old ones of us playing at a school, but I don't know where those are now. I'll take a look around.

Davidbg, do you like that drum machine? I was considering getting an Aesis (sp?)

GG.... This is a link to the Boss machine that I use. It has bass along with drums of all I tried I like it the best. Just have to buy dual foot pedals and extra cables seperate but worth it. Think by the time I purchased evrything it was about $260. When I get a chance I will post a link to a song with me using it.

http://drums-percussion.musiciansfriend.com/product/Boss-Dr.-Rhythm-DR3?sku=700510

GG.... This is a link to the Boss machine that I use. It has bass along with drums of all I tried I like it the best. Just have to buy dual foot pedals and extra cables seperate but worth it. Think by the time I purchased evrything it was about $260. When I get a chance I will post a link to a song with me using it.

David, thank you!

Archived