• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pinefd! Nice to see you on again!

I love that guitar.

+1

Stunning as always...

Regards

Thanks guys! Yes, Dub, thanks for noticing that I've been gone! My computer died on me a couple of months ago, and I'm still in recovery mode from that. I switched to a Mac, which I'm finding is working out really great for all my photography work. So, you can expect to see some more from me soon.

Frank

Thanks guys! Yes' date=' Dub, thanks for noticing that I've been gone! My computer died on me a couple of months ago, and I'm still in recovery mode from that. I switched to a Mac, which I'm finding is working out really great for all my photography work. So, you can expect to see some more from me soon.

Frank[/quote']

On that note,how the hell do you blokes get such great looking photos? I just can't do it. It ain't like I'm using a POS camera. Good damn,maybe it's just me?[cool] Ah,screw it. One of these days I WILL perfect it....

On that note' date='how the hell do you blokes get such great looking photos? I just can't do it. It ain't like I'm using a POS camera. Good damn,maybe it's just me?[angry'] Ah,screw it. One of these days I WILL perfect it....

OUTSIDE is usually the key... All my guitars look very different indoors from outdoors.... Also try NOT to use the flash... Even with a rubish camera you can get a decent picture.... If you do go outside you will get the best pics on overcast or early evening days where the light is going....Bright sunishine can spoil the picture...

Good luck and have fun...

Regards

I did. You can see that in the pic I posted' date='but it still don't scrub up as good as your pics? Anyways...

BTW flight,meant to ask ya what that DPDT switch was for/did? Phase,split/tap?[/quote']

The Slash sig has an acoustic pickup hidden in the bridge.... The switch is for switching between the Bridge Pup on its own the SD's on their own or both together......

chess007-1.jpg

Sound's awsome...

Regards

The Slash sig has an acoustic pickup hidden in the bridge.... The switch is for switching between the Bridge Pup on its own the SD's on their own or both together......

chess007-1.jpg

Sound's awsome...

Regards

Mmmm. Interesting. Never heard of LP with one of them before. Would really like to hear that in action. Personally,I would have liked to see that switch hidden somewhere like under a scratch plate ala J. Page,looks outta place to me - but that's just my thoughts.

Archived