Gibson Brands Forums

Sinking Ship?

AXE®

There's evil afoot I say. As we get closer to the year 2012' date=' the collective conscious is getting hostile. The end of the world is near, repent, repent. [angry']

Yeah, I know I'm full of Sh!t. [-(

Just having fun!!

As long as you're up...I have only ONE week to wait for my new bass!! It's 18 cold-butt degrees here this AM and the garbage truck just went down the drive. He'll be picking up cans while I'm practicing bass...cuzza it's only ONE week 'till I get...oh, wait...I already said that. O:)

And yeah...EVIL goin' on! :-

Dennis' date='

I'm getting an Ovation for Christmas, so I'm biting at the bit too.[/quote']

It's enough to make ya feel like a kid again, isn't it? LOL! A perfectly good reason to keep something on order at all times! One of the young guys that works for us has his Granddad's Ovation, very nice guitar. From the 70's I believe. I'll have to get some pics of it sometime. One of the oldest ones I've seen. And sounds SUPER!

It's enough to make ya feel like a kid again' date=' isn't it? LOL! A perfectly good reason to keep something on order at all times! One of the young guys that works for us has his Granddad's Ovation, very nice guitar. From the 70's I believe. I'll have to get some pics of it sometime. One of the oldest ones I've seen. And sounds SUPER![/quote']

It does make me feel like a kid. I'm been fighting back the urge to cut a deal with my family to receive it early.

As long as you're up...I have only ONE week to wait for my new bass!! It's 18 cold-butt degrees here this AM and the garbage truck just went down the drive. He'll be picking up cans while I'm practicing bass...cuzza it's only ONE week 'till I get...oh' date=' wait...I already said that. [cool']

And yeah...EVIL goin' on! [thumbup]

Cruzn', I'll say this only once, as a friend, you still got one week to find yourself 2 strings...:-

Cruzn'' date=' I'll say this only once, as a friend, you still got one week to find yourself 2 strings...[thumbup] [/quote']

Strings? That reminds me of a story. heh heh.

There were these 3 strings walking downtown one day, looking for a place to go have a beer. The first bar they walked into was a nice, quiet place. The bartender looked at them and said "Say...aren't you strings?" When they replied in the affirmative, the bartender told them "Then get the he!! outta here, we don't serve strings in here!!"

They tried a few more places, always with the same results. Finally one of them said "Hey, I have an idea! Help muss me up. fray my ends and get me into a knot!" The other strings did as their friend asked and watched in confusion as he entered yet another drinking establishment.

He walked up to the bar and ordered 3 beers. The barkeep looked him over very closely and asked "Aren't you a string?"

"Nope" replied the imposter, "I'm a frayed knot!"

He got his beer.

Strings? That reminds me of a story. heh heh.

There were these 3 strings walking downtown one day' date=' looking for a place to go have a beer. The first bar they walked into was a nice, quiet place. The bartender looked at them and said "Say...aren't you strings?" When they replied in the affirmative, the bartender told them "Then get the he!! outta here, we don't serve strings in here!!"

They tried a few more places, always with the same results. Finally one of them said "Hey, I have an idea! Help muss me up. fray my ends and get me into a knot!" The other strings did as their friend asked and watched in confusion as he entered yet another drinking establishment.

He walked up to the bar and ordered 3 beers. The barkeep looked him over very closely and asked "Aren't you a string?"

"Nope" replied the imposter, "I'm a frayed knot!"

He got his beer.[/quote']

Was that Thread about puns here or the Fender forum? I'd be lying if I said I didn't chuckle a little.

When certain key electrons are in one “place,” call it to the “left,” part of the microtubule is squashed; when the electrons fall to the “right,” the section is elongated. But the laws of quantum mechanics allow for electrons to be both “left” and “right” at the same time, and thus for the micro­tubules to be both elongated and squashed at once. Each section of the constantly shifting system has an impact on other sections, potentially via quantum entanglement, leading to a dynamic quantum-mechanical dance.

Archived