Gibson Brands Forums

Should I Bother?

DAS44

He's a kid right? Aren't they born understanding technology now?

Yeah. Most kids understand how to use technology. But few people actually understand how electronics work.

I'm probably a kid in your eyes. I really don't care about technology. My brother is big on "what's new"... I really don't care.

I am very good at using electronics though.

You mean as soon as you find someone with a guitar to take a pic of?

CW

I bet he's wishing he didn't tell us that it was whatever color he siad it was... its probably really rare and he can't find anyone with it...

Or, he's going to buy one to throw us off the track...

I bet he's wishing he didn't tell us that it was whatever color he siad it was... its probably really rare and he can't find anyone with it...

Or' date=' he's going to buy one to throw us off the track...[/quote']

I am waiting to see : Courtesy of google images in the corner [biggrin] [biggrin]

DAS, where are these pics, you said you would post em if I did, so lets see it

Since you asked:

WndWr.jpg

When photographing a cowbell it is of paramount importance to consider the background' date=' both for color as well as texture. In the following cowbell picture you will notice the contrast between the cowbell and the background which allows a sharper detail in both. In addition, although the new model cowbell is nice and very attractive, there's just something about vintage...

[img']http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo39/Cruznolfart/New%20Garden%202009/HPIM1049.jpg[/img]

I am waiting to see : Courtesy of google images in the corner [lol] [lol]

DAS' date=' where are these pics, you said you would post em if I did, so lets see it[/quote']

[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]

When photographing a cowbell it is of paramount importance to consider the background' date=' both for color as well as texture. In the following cowbell picture you will notice the contrast between the cowbell and the background which allows a sharper detail in both. In addition, although the new model cowbell is nice and very attractive, there's just something about vintage...

[img']http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo39/Cruznolfart/New%20Garden%202009/HPIM1049.jpg[/img]

My bad.

I wish it was old - wait - it's on it's way even now.

Something tells me that yours smells better somehow, but...

Here - try this:

dJ9x2.jpg

Archived