Gibson Brands Forums

Gearmanndude is Out o' Sight.

Californiaman

I love the leopard skin carpet. I got get me some. LOL

CW

If everybody starts buying up all the leopard-print carpet and black velvet Elvis paintings all at once, the prices will sky-rocket. You just watch and see. A smart person might just spec on some of the stuff and stand to make a fortune!

the guy's got a sense of humor [biggrin]

i like the video where he's putting together a pedalboard....

-"You can use either orange-handled scissors, or haircutter scissors. You can also use red-handled scissors. I actually prefer those, so were gonna use the red-handled ones..... pocket knives are very important for everyone to have."

-"Pedaltrain always has the best tissue paper by the way.... im gonna save this for Christmas and use it to wrap some stuff in...."

-"O God yes.... I love velcro!!! Now to put on the velcro, i use a very complicated method... i call it 'roll it out and cut it'...."

-"I did over-cut, thats what i get for not measuring... but that can be easily fixed... see this is why we use the RED-handled scissors... very important."

-"O GOD!!! They put this stuff on with ALIEN GLUE!!!!!"

-"Let's try not to break the pedals.... it probably wasnt a good idea to just slap the pedal down like that.... that was a little abusive.... I'm sorry for that...."

-"Now let's get a little piece of cable to work with.... we'll use the stripper they provide... each guitar player that buys the lava kit gets their own personal stripper.... isn't that great?!?!"

=P~ funny stuff!!! O:)

Now I'm gas-ing for my personal stripper...:-

No, wait, I've been gas-ing for that since my teenage years! [lol]

The guys is hilarious and he is a stand-up guy as well. I've exchanged a few e-mails with him. Always prompt to reply and all. I got my Luther about 10 days after ordering it, with date of construction same day that I ordered it! And freaking love it! Yep, I recommend it. Nope, I don't get commission (you think I should...?:- )

Archived