Gibson Brands Forums

The Rev is Dead

Don't know much about the band mate. But sh*t there've been a lotta muso's kickin' the bucket lately. [crying] Too many...and man 28 is way young! What was it he died of' date='do ya know?[/quote']

R.I.P.

I've heard a lot about the band although never really got to listen any of their material.

Lowdown,

I quoted you due to ''kicking the bucket'' phrase! Funny, but Cypriots use the very same expression for the same reason...

R.I.P.

I've heard a lot about the band although never really got to listen any of their material.

Lowdown' date='

I quoted you due to ''kicking the bucket'' phrase! Funny, but Cypriots use the very same expression for the same reason...

[/quote']

Here ya go then Hector - ENJOY!

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

for the record' date=' some metal drummer is not The Rev. I actually thought the world had lost a musical icon when i read the the subject.[/quote']

For the record, the drummer for AX7 was The Rev.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rev

Musical icon may be up for debate... but we have lost an extremely talented drummer.

Billy Gibbons has been the Reverend longer than Jimmy has been alive

True, but he does a real sh!ty job as a Reverend, I mean he does marry people but you'd think he'd delveloped some laguage skills on that front. I mean marrying people is not rocket science and a lot easier than writing a good song.

maybe...but when you mention The Rev on a Gibson forum' date=' [b']some people [/b]over the age of 20 will think of the Rev. Billy Gibbons, so k thanks...bye.

Fixed!

I'm almost 48, and I knew who "The Rev" was.

Np. Always glad to help!!

Have a nice day.

Billy Gibbons has been the Reverend longer than Jimmy has been alive

Correct, and had the thread read "The Reverend is dead", I'd have known exactly who they meant, as well.

Everybody happy now?

Well, everyone but the Avenged Sevenfold fans. Anyone have any thoughts on who might replace him in the band?

He's a tough act to follow...

Archived