Gibson Brands Forums

New Rig

jrsdws

Nice rig

I believe it was Fred61 looking at a dual terror and was wondering about the sound.YOu'd be the man to tell him

Yup' date=' I haven't had the chance to play one in person, if the original poster wouldn't mind having his son post some sound clips, that would be great [flapper

Thanks everybody. Yeah I think he made good choices for being just 15yrs old. He should be set for a good long time...until he gets that "itch" again.

Yup' date=' I haven't had the chance to play one in person, if the original poster wouldn't mind having his son post some sound clips, that would be great [biggrin']

How do we make a sound clip? I'm not sure we have the stuff to do this...but we can try.

How do you like the Duel Terror? Ive been eyein it for my next amp.

So far so good. He's only been tinkering for a couple of days now and this is his first tube amp so he is just learning. He is very happy with how "clean" the tiny terror channel gets and VERY satisfied with the crunch of the fat channel.

He added a DS-1 and his wah in front and it handles it well it seems. Still waiting for the back ordered footswitch to really bring it all together.

This little amp is LOUD with great tone.

Archived