Gibson Brands Forums

What the fuck? No really what fuck!?!?

dem00n

Don't care.

When I read how slanted it is against the United States Marine Corps, among other things,

I voted with my wallet and stayed out of the theater.

Not many movies get my money.

I'm not a fan of CG movies anyway - just too far removed from reality for me.

If I'm going that far, I'd rather watch cartoons instead.

Don't care.

When I read how slanted it is against the United States Marine Corps' date=' among other things,

If I'm going that far, I'd rather watch cartoons instead.

[/quote']

Its acutal was only worth seeing cause it looked pretty.

I belive the hurt locker was better.

Man come on..........everybody take a step back a minute............we are in a new age of instant communication now with the internet and

multiple social media outlets connections etc................any little thing can light off and create a ripple in this pond........it is very important to be able to control the bullsh-t you get distracted by.........this is the state that war is now being waged in........ Yes we are now in a war of information, manipulation, indoctrination, exploitation........anihilation !....best wake up to the knowledge that all is suspect.........

hold on a minute gotta go baracaide myself in the cellar and get my tin foil bodyt suit on........ok um what now ?

Man come on..........everybody take a step back a minute............we are in a new age of instant communication now with the internet and

multiple social media outlets connections etc................any little thing can light off and create a ripple in this pond........it is very important to be able to control the bullsh-t you get distracted by.........this is the state that war is now being waged in........ Yes we are now in a war of information' date=' manipulation, indoctrination, exploitation........anihilation !....best wake up to the knowledge that all is suspect.........

hold on a minute gotta go baracaide myself in the cellar and get my tin foil bodyt suit on........ok um what now ?[/quote']

You haven't been drinking that Brake Fluid have ya Blackie?...[thumbup]

The Hurt Locker was a good film. I was thoroughly impressed by it from a film-making and storytelling perspective--in other words, I had no qualms with it.

Avatar is everything it set out to be: a big, fat ol' cash cow, true to James Cameron's directorial style.

Interestingly enough, it's also turned out to be some sort of new-age religious experience that leaves patrons depressed and suicidal.

Stranger things have been known to happen. J. Edgar Hoover used to love putting on women's clothes and cavorting about with Clyde Tolson. Go figure.

Don't care.

When I read how slanted it is against the United States Marine Corps' date=' among other things,

[b']If I'm going that far, I'd rather watch cartoons instead.[/b]

May I suggest Jonny Quest, excellent adventure series. :-s

As for the movie, its very rare that I am intrigued enough to go see one. I think the last movie I went to was Forrest Gump.

Well,the Missus & I have no choice in what we see anymore.

Though thanx to the little people;we've enjoyed...Wall_E,Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs,Monster House and a few others that escape me at the mo.

We have a great laugh. Me maybe too much to the detriment of the other theatre goers and drive-in neighbours.:-s

Oh and Up! was another good one too.

That's little people for you. But I find there are sights just as beautiful as those in the movie on earth. Sure they're harder to find but they're there.

Maybe they should take up guitar.

Already got 'em started. Through no choice but their own.[crying]

Eldest one's even taking an interest in recording! And he's 7...

May I suggest Jonny Quest

Team America - World Police is more my liking' date=' even if it was done with stringed puppets.

The Simpsons, Beavis & ButtHead, and the Roadrunner series are my hands down favorites.

Oh and Up! was another good one too.

Mrs. Neo was crying her eyes out 10 minutes into it....

It was indeed a great movie!

Team America - World Police is more my liking' date=' even if it was done with stringed puppets.

[/quote']

[cool][biggrin][biggrin][biggrin]

Yeah, I honestly cannot fathom the level that stupiduty. I wanted to avoid that movie like an Obama campaign. But unlike the Obama campaign, I succombed to it because a lot of my friends an co-workers suggested it. Yeah it was cool in 3D. But I was not depressed after seeing it. This is just me but every single one of those people who came out moping cuz the real world is not as pretty needs a good slap in the face. I'm sorry but I have no sympathy for stupid such as that. It's a g--damn fantasy movie. I guess some people just need to get out more an experience life through their own eyes.

t1larg.avatar.blues.gi.jpg

Look at the bottom right area of the picture of the person with Camera and tripod.

Oh yea, I saw that, I just didn't know what you were referring too.

Maybe he/she was with the press?

Pics of the film?

If you notice, the people in the front rows have ID like cards around their neck.

Archived