Gibson Brands Forums

Let's start a panic...

saturn

Not just the East Coast... here in the Bay Area' date=' it's raining...and I JUST washed my car! (wonder if FEMA would declare a "Disaster Area" due to that?).[/quote']

If they won't declare the Castro a disaster area just for being there, I doubt they'll worry to much over rain in Danville. [cool]

Well we're getting nothing in Buffalo. That's right, not even a trace of snow. It's going to slip south of us. Good luck there in MD and other places. I saw that the grocery stores got emptied. I always thought that was funny when I lived down there (I took out my '93 Camaro and used to have the whole beltway to myself). But this time it doesn't look like fun.

Well we're getting nothing in Buffalo. That's right' date=' not even a trace of snow. It's going to slip south of us. Good luck there in MD and other places. I saw that the grocery stores got emptied. I always thought that was funny when I lived down there (I took out my '93 Camaro and used to have the whole beltway to myself). But this time it doesn't look like fun. [/quote']

Well, I know NFTA is still runnin' buses there!!

Hey Dan ville' date=' same thing in the valley. Tons of rain and wind.

Truckee and Tahoe are getting hammered though.

[/quote']

Yeah..... it's rainin' like a cow pi$$in' on a flat rock here now!! There will be no grapevine pruning today!!

Archived