Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson Forums

kylehnewman

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vets cost money.

(Spits on arkansas stone)

We have Pets Best insurance for our bratty pets..... Believe it or not it can save you a bundle.....

But for yearly immunizations' date=' the city offers free shots for your pets. Though the wait in line can get quite long, however the entertainment value you get in return by watching all the pet owners trying to control their pets is priceless[biggrin']

Also keep in mind, a fixed pet is a healthier pet.

Actually...

I'm bothered by Duane's sig. Doggone but those girls make me jealous...

Seriously, the clean interface of this forum alone makes it special. I can't understand why some webmeisters have decided that it's artistic to make text hard to read...

m

Duane...

thanks for the nice comment but...

Note that I don't show the back of my head. <grin>

I tease the barber that I'll commit aggravated assault next time he does the mirror thing.

m

You mean you have a "solar panel" to power the "sex machine" below?

Yeah, right... <grin>

It's not quite what my Dad called a "pontifical fringe" yet, but... it ain't like the rest.

As with the rest of the aging process, it's a constant reminder toward a bit of humility. Darn it.

m

Yeah' date=' right... <grin>

It's not quite what my Dad called a "pontifical fringe" yet, but... it ain't like the rest.

As with the rest of the aging process, it's a constant reminder toward a bit of humility. Darn it.

m

[/quote']

I'm like you.... I try never to look at the back of my head...but then....no one much cares what I look like any more, 'cept the wife.... and the older I get, the more it appears I robbed the cradle!!

I'm like you.... I try never to look at the back of my head...but then....no one much cares what I look like any more' date=' 'cept the wife.... and the older I get, the more it appears I robbed the cradle!![/quote']

You gonna hafta take "Good Morning Little Schoolgirl" outta your songlist. :)

Archived