Gibson Brands Forums

Kerry King

matiac

who is kerry king? [crying]

Some obscure guitar player who played for this nobody Nu-Metal/Jazz fusion band. Ozzy something or another.

Only notable for his signature 10w Marshall practice amp.

Didn't he have some sort of drinking problem? Black Label or something??

/chuckle

Never much cared for that type of stuff myself, just struck me as a little curious that someone does that whole "death-metal" thing would be into 'pipes like that. Wasn't entirely sure if he was actually playing them, or pulling a "Milli-Vanilli"...

Never much cared for that type of stuff myself' date=' just struck me as a little curious that someone does that whole "death-metal" thing would be into 'pipes like that. Wasn't entirely sure if he was actually playing them, or pulling a "Milli-Vanilli"...[/quote']

Death Metal?

Are you stupid? :D :D

Most funny thing i read all day.

I dunno what this kids problem is...maybe because I own an Epiphone and I could play circles around him no matter what he has or I have, but I give credit where credits due, I dunno, he seems pretty worldly for a twer....er kid. Then again, maybe I shoulda just known what kind of music Slayer plays, even though I've never heard anything they've ever done, oh well, my loss I guess. Whatever...Dem00n is it?

No cherry for Kerry. I saw Dan McCafferty whip out the pipes with Nazareth back around 1978.

Wow Nazareth, that brings back memories. Had very close floor seats for a concert back in the late 70's. Don't remember the bag pipes, but I don't remember much from those days...

Wow Nazareth' date=' that brings back memories. Had very close floor seats for a concert back in the late 70's. Don't remember the bag pipes, but I don't remember much from those days...

[/quote']

It was in a very small auditorium. He played them in the middle of Hair Of The Dog.

Some obscure guitar player who played for this nobody Nu-Metal/Jazz fusion band. Ozzy something or another.

Only notable for his signature 10w Marshall practice amp.

Didn't he have some sort of drinking problem? Black Label or something??

/chuckle

Are you thinking of Zakk Wylde?

Archived