Gibson Brands Forums

Guess who said this.

dem00n

Posted: Saturday, June 13, 2009 3:26:10 PM

Today I suspended Neo_Con_Man and Homz as both repeatedly violate the Forum rules.

30 days each

Expect flack for 3 days - then a return to more bandwith for Gibson Guitars discussions.

We have established a zero tolerance rule for Members who destroy the positive bandwidth here.

This is a Gibson Guitar Forum.

Due to the latest off topic discussions we are getting blocked by public library and School computers - where budding Gibson guitarists can not find a solution because off topic post discussions trigger red flags for typical "PG Rated" blocking filters on public computers.

Anytime its clear that a member is using this Forum to distribute nothing but hate and negativity - and zero about guitars - They will get suspended 30 days!!!

If they Repeat - then they get banned for life.

Do the right thing at the right time.

Good times. [lol]

Kids!

There should be a mandatory moratorium on anyone under the age of 20.

Lets clean this place up.

Get rid of the immature kids.

That's my solution.

Duane' date=' what do you think?[/quote']

Well just from what I've witnessed, some of the more seasoned members can be every bit as difficult as some of our younger ones.

To be honest, I've seen more issues with older members[blink] ... and it's just not this forum

Kids!

There should be a mandatory moratorium on anyone under the age of 20.

Lets clean this place up.

Get rid of the immature kids.

That's my solution.

Duane' date=' what do you think?[/quote']

Let's take a poll, how many times has Gibsonkid1993, XDemon, DAS, Dem00n and myself gotten banned? Now let's take a look at the rest of the forum [-(

We have not been the ones starting the sh1t stirring topics, we have not been the ones posting political stuff.

There should be a moratorium on anyone OVER the age of 20 because you guys are the trouble makers.

Immature kids? kids are immature in nature, but we act (semi) mature some of the time. Immature adults need to go. [cool]

What about me...

clapcry.gif

...it isn't fair...

That image makes me laugh everytime I see it #-o

Cruzn....Once I make it to your neck of the woods' date=' we are going to have that beer and play in your garden [cool

(FYI I don't know your age). I was just playing along with the other comments

That image makes me laugh everytime I see it [lol]

Cruzn....Once I make it to your neck of the woods' date=' we are going to have that beer and play in your garden [laugh

(FYI I don't know your age). I was just playing along with the other comments

Bring a big lunch! Nah, never mind, my Missus loves feeding peeps. And there's some awesome micro brewery beers 'round these parts, although I hafta take people at their word as I no longer imbibe. But that won't prevent us from having a good time. :- We'll stock up the reefer with a selection of brews, call some pickin' pards and kick out the jams! :-k[thumbup]

Bring a big lunch! Nah' date=' never mind, my Missus loves feeding peeps. And there's some awesome micro brewery beers 'round these parts, although I hafta take people at their word as I no longer imbibe. But that won't prevent us from having a good time. :-k We'll stock up the reefer with a selection of brews, call some pickin' pards and kick out the jams! [biggrin'] [thumbup]

damn.

Now I'm feeling...partial.[laugh]

damn.

Now I'm feeling...partial.[lol]

We likes Ozzies 'round hear. (but you'll have to bring your own vegemite!) [laugh]:-k If you make it over' date=' we'll do some work on feedback that'll kill cane-toads. That way you can write the trip off and get rich in the same fell swoop. [thumbup (or is it "swell foop"?)

Posted: Saturday' date=' June 13, 2009 3:26:10 PM

Today I suspended Neo_Con_Man and Homz as both repeatedly violate the Forum rules.

30 days each

Expect flack for 3 days - then a return to more bandwith for Gibson Guitars discussions.

We have established a zero tolerance rule for Members who destroy the positive bandwidth here... [biggrin

...hm...

boss-hog.jpg

???

[lol]

Indeed. Let the mods decide the guest list.

1. Alyson Hannigan

2. Olivia Munn

3. Kristen Wiig

4. The looney chick on the Progressive commericals

5. A half dozen trailer park girls from the Jerry Springer Show

Oh' date=' you meant a [i']guitar related[/i] guest list?

Sorry... I thought I had the Golden Ticket for a moment.

Archived