Gibson Brands Forums

Best Guitarist.....

Murph

Nevermind' date=' I got you.... You like Buckethead. You are used to being wrong...[blush

Acting your age there I see Fred. What's the latest on the 'Kiddie Corner' section guys?

I don't consider Greenday as a significant improvement on any of those you mention.

Acting your age there I see Fred. What's the latest on the 'Kiddie Corner' section guys?

I don't consider Greenday as a significant improvement on any of those you mention.

Yup' date=' I'm immature

Okay, gotcha bud.

Sadly, a section with myself, DAS, XDemon, and Gibsonkid, I think we would be pretty good, until dem00n got there (just kiddin)

All I'm saying is, is that Green Day IS a step up from most of those people I mentioned. Except for Gaga, she's pretty awesome.

Go act your age, and keep listening to a man with a bucket. He's the mature one around here.

Sorry Mojo, my bad [biggrin]

Fighting about musical taste is as pointless as it gets. Buckethead' date=' Green Day who the hell cares. Your all letting Murph bring you down to his exercise in futility. Why don't you all argue about your favorite color now ? [/quote']

Agreed, Murph has left this thread alone. I think it is safe to kill it.

Oh' date=' and Billie Joe ain't such a hot guitarist, but there are plenty of things that are worse than enduring some Green Day.[/quote']

Did I ever say he was?

No, I said that Green Day has been influential on my/our generation. like it or not, thats the way it is.

I even said, Green Day got me playing because I could play Armstrong's riffs when I began.

Chill everybody. God....[cool]

Did I ever say he was?

No' date=' I said that Green Day has been influential on my/our generation. like it or not, thats the way it is.

I even said, Green Day got me playing because I could play Armstrong's riffs when I began.

Chill everybody. God....[biggrin

No no, man! I didn't take it as you saying that he was, and I didn't mean to imply that you said anything of the sort, and I wouldn't have been bothered if that's what you had said. My post wasn't in regards to what you said.

They have been particularly influential, and no, I don't happen to mind it. Again, it could be worse. Hell, I'm willing to admit that I liked some of their material.

I'm sorry for coming off as being hostile or argumentative, man. I didn't mean anything by it.

Yup' date=' I'm immature

Okay, gotcha bud.

Sadly, a section with myself, DAS, XDemon, and Gibsonkid, I think we would be pretty good, until dem00n got there (just kiddin)

Why do yall b*tches keep forgetting me in this kiddie korner?

lol

just joking....

not really.

Archived