Gibson Brands Forums

R.I.P. Wolff

Thundergod

A friend passed away today, his real life name was Bryan Marchisio, those of you who knew him in here knew him as Wolff, don't know if you guys remember him from the little time he spent on this forum. Though I never got to meet him in person, for me he was a great guy, a true example to follow, and maybe the strongest person I'll ever met.

He valiantly battled not one, not even two, but many more mortal diseases life/God decided to give him. As much as most people let disease and death defeat them, he didn't, he enjoyed life and tried to make the most of what little time he had left. He loved guitars, and loved playing them, he was also a good friend who was always willing to listen.

I'm sure he's up there right now, getting ready to go onstage for his first gig in heaven, I bet Les will let him play all of his guitars and then will probably give him one to keep, he'll probably sign Bryan's silverburst custom too.

Rest in peace Bryan, you'll be missed.

160-gas-problem-need-help-so-talk-about-anything-keep-me-interested-picture9738-79-les-paul-custom-silverburst.jpg

160-gas-problem-need-help-so-talk-about-anything-keep-me-interested-picture15624-flying-v-w-case.jpg

160-gas-problem-need-help-so-talk-about-anything-keep-me-interested-picture14186-61-reissue-sg.jpg

160-gas-problem-need-help-so-talk-about-anything-keep-me-interested-picture14174-les-paul-std.jpg

160-gas-problem-need-help-so-talk-about-anything-keep-me-interested-picture9700-epiphone-ltd-edition-silverburst-66-sg-w-case.jpg

160-gas-problem-need-help-so-talk-about-anything-keep-me-interested-picture7312-dean-w-case.jpg

160-gas-problem-need-help-so-talk-about-anything-keep-me-interested-picture14355-93-lp-std-w-case.jpg

160-gas-problem-need-help-so-talk-about-anything-keep-me-interested-picture14165-silverburst-lps.jpg

Hey all! My name is Peter and im from Sweden. A couple of years back I was very close friends with Wolff and during the last few years we've spoken from time to time. I know he has been ill and I would like to know how you found out that he has passed? Ive tried to reach him the last months but havent been able to.

Thanks

I was wondering the same thing though I do not who Wolff was.

Now the original post has been deleted it seems, I thought Thunder was taking a break from this forum.

I do not get it. [biggrin]

Edit: original post is back up, I still do not get it.

Archived