Gibson Brands Forums

Friday Pics

deepblue

Just turning the neck p'up around doesn't work; you have to ditch the 'guard too. I thought everyone knew that!

Lovely group, DeepBlue.

Best wishes for a great weekend too. Here in the UK we have a 'Bank Holiday' so we get Monday off too.

Before you start to cuss our good luck I'd mention that the forecast is for wet, windy and cold weather.

Have fun everyone!

Just turning the neck p'up around doesn't work; you have to ditch the 'guard too. I thought everyone knew that!

Lovely group' date=' DeepBlue.

Best wishes for a great weekend too. Here in the UK we have a 'Bank Holiday' so we get Monday off too.

Before you start to cuss our good luck I'd mention that the forecast is for wet, windy and cold weather.

Have fun everyone!

[/quote']

Monday is a holiday here in Spain too... It's our Labor Day... :-) Also wishing everyone a great weekend... Except for the wanker...[biggrin]

Robot BFG it is then - I had one for a very short time I called it a lot worse :-

i sent it back for the "may updates", and after that it got much better. It's a blast to play with, going directly into Logic... not sure i would ever gig with it though.

but even without the electronics, it is a very nice guitar.

Lovely group, DeepBlue.

Have fun everyone!

Pippy you are good!.....I didnt think anyone would notice the backwards pup. lol

Very sweet' date=' blue! Have you downsized - are those your only three now? I know you had many more at one point.[/quote']

Yes, Tim....Thats it.

I got to the point of asking myself if I really needed that many.

The three I have left are all keepers that cover a broad field of sound.

Archived