Gibson Brands Forums

Blackie's Cat

KL

Ha ha .......the cat is only about 3. She was abandoned and the rescued by the SPCA. when I first got her she would drink water out of the toilet

by straddling the seat and lowering her head to the water. Probably from being abandonned in an apartment where she could not escape.

In my picture it just makes her look older.......her eyes don't look like that....and her fur is black looking off hand.

Ha ha .......the cat is only about 3. She was abandoned and the rescued by the SPCA. when I first got her she would drink water out of the toilet

by straddling the seat and lowering her head to the water. Probably from being abandonned in an apartment where she could not escape.

In my picture it just makes her look older.......her eyes don't look like that....and her fur is black looking off hand.

See? not only younger than her pic denotes....but also trying to pass herself off as a boy!! (maybe to secrure a nomination to the Supreme Court!)

I have a black cat named Kitty. She's a British Bombay. She's a really good cat. High quality stuff.

I've had her for about seven years. She wandered into my backyard one day and I thought she was a cool cat so I made her mine.

I'm kindof a cat person. My cat is basically my soul in a little furry package haha.

Archived