Gibson Brands Forums

Songs That Make You Want To Kill Yourself....

STLBlues

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Keep preaching the truth.

It's OK XDemonknight and Kimbabig. Not everyone can worship at the Church of the Sonic Guitar. You go right ahead and enjoy those Cinderella cassettes and Nickelback CDs and leave the creative noise to the experts.

Kill yourself over a horrible and overplayed song? There must be something else going on in your life if merely a song would make you want to kill yourself.

Easy grampa. I think you missed the point here.... [cool]

Kill yourself over a horrible and overplayed song? There must be something else going on in your life if merely a song would make you want to kill yourself.

You just took the fun out of this whole thread. [cool]

Anything Eagles and Elton John make me want to toss my lunch.

Here's some colon cleansers:

Stairway to Heaven

Freebird

Bohemian Rhapsody

No horrid overplayed POS song will get such a serious reaction. Right now on NPR they are doing a story about Burt Bacarach and Hasl David and I've heard 3 different versions of "Promises, Promises" and I haven't even come clise to being even a little sick. Even the worst music is music.

It's OK XDemonknight and Kimbabig. Not everyone can worship at the Church of the Sonic Guitar. You go right ahead and enjoy those Cinderella cassettes and Nickelback CDs and leave the creative noise to the experts.

Hey' date=' I can't stand Nickelback either, buddy. I'm just saying that, despite the skill of the guitarists (and I do respect their skills very much,) I can't get into their songs. I always feel like there's something insincere about the performances and the words. And I [i']tried [/i]to like Sonic Youth, really! I really dig the guitar playing, but the songwriting is just unbearable to me. I can respect that you dig them, but it's really not my thing.

Here's what moves me:

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

Archived