Gibson Brands Forums

Please Ignore --- Topic Posted by Mistake

J185-4Me

Thanks. That was nice of them, wasn't it. Sweetwater.com played a role, too :- Oh, and the FedEx guy really likes music, and he's interested in what I'm getting anytime I get package, and we chat for 10 or 15 minutes when it occasionally turns out to be something music related.

Man' date=' talk about a nothing statement. That's one of the best I've ever read. Some people go on and on with crazy rants, for paragraph after paragraph, throwing in big words, famous quotes and long winded stories, but end up saying nothing. But you, Honky Dog, you've shut them all up with one glorious statement. It will probably go down in history along side of your brilliant topic title. It's a glowing beacon, lighting the way. A guiding light. Punctuated with fireworks. And the rockets' red glare with bombs bursting in air. Stars and stripes forever. Happy 4th of July.

Wait. I forgot what you said. [cool

You can show your support of my ignorance by posting on this thread that you too will continue to ignore this thread until it just dissappears!

Well, okay. But I have this strange feeling that there's some extremely subtle problem with this proposal. I wonder why? What could the problem possibly be??

-- Bob R

Archived