Gibson Brands Forums

waking the dem00n!

S t e v e

well... since dem00n isn't here... [cool]

(Take this post with a sense of humour)

That's mall metal! This is the type of stuff that gives real metal a bad name, they are just wannabes! Listen to real metal, like Attack Attack! I'm going back in the bushes

Sorry, I had to [cool]

I have nothing against your video Steve' date=' I just don't understand the reason for this post. Isn't it kind of like beating a dead horse? Just curious.

Rewd.

[/quote']

hello,

well i ain't seen dom00n around for a while and i know he ain't to keen on "metal core" so i thought what a perfect way of getting his attention by posting a video by a band he don't like with the title "waking the dem00n"...

it was all a bit tongue in cheek :)...it's all good. :(

hello' date='

well i ain't seen dom00n around for a while and i know he ain't to keen on "metal core" so i thought what a perfect way of getting his attention by posting a video by a band he don't like with the title "waking the dem00n"...

it was all a bit tongue in cheek [cool...it's all good. [biggrin]

I think he has gone on vacation but I'm not sure. He is a young kid who likes to stir up the pot. I personally never had any problems with him myself but he sure knows how to push some people's buttons. Peace and Keep On Rockin!!!

http://forums.gibson.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=35284

Rewd.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived