Gibson Brands Forums

Gib$on $wag

deepblue

My folks got me a Gibson t-shirt when they were in TN....i asked if it was $80 and they said $20....is it fake? :- [cool]

*It's true though...i got a shirt and it was $20....fabric is VERY thin but comfy...

I bought one too, they were $20.

Looking back I should have bought them all and sell them at a crazy low price of $40 a piece.#-o

First of all... I love my Dunlop shirts I bought from GC. I got two Original Crybaby shirts and a Tortex one. Nice thin, breathable, comfortable material. Second of all... I have worked for all of my summers, my dad owns a business so even since I was a little kid I would always help out package, organize, etc. A lot of kids I know don't do sh¡t for their money, but some do. Don't paint with such a broad brush.

Well the HOG gave me a free t-shirt when I picked up my PRS (it's says "The World's Largest Music Store -- House of Guitars) . I wore it to work today and I couldn't believe how many people came up to me and told how much they loved the place. I think if Gibson were to give away t-shirts it would help better advertise their products...

I took an ROP (regional occupation program) class on screenprinting and graphic design and I could have easily cranked out a bunch of Gibson shirts for about 2 bucks each.

I was more interested in the girl who sat next to me...

I did make some cool shirts though.

Let me tell you a story.

Back in my video game forum days there would be tons...and tons of topics about the prices of limited edtion games' date=' you know those bigs packs with little stuff inside and how they were alot of money.

I made my rule of "cant afford it? Dont complain" rule, which acutal shut most of them up.

If they went on with it, i just tell him how kids in africa are dieing cause they dont have a penny and these guys are whining about game prices.

So anytime someone complains about prices...just shut up cause theres always someone who has it way worse then you...dieing because of money. [/quote']

Im gettin' misty.[lol]

Archived