Gibson Brands Forums

The eternal question

Diego the guy

You know the beauty of it is, you don't have to decide. You can have both (I do), play both, rock both. And you know what else? You can throw a 335, an Explorer, a Strat, a Tele, a Rick or anything else in the mix just for good measure [biggrin]

You know the beauty of it is' date=' you don't have to decide. You can have both (I do), play both, rock both. And you know what else? You can throw a 335, an Explorer, a Strat, a Tele, a Rick or anything else in the mix just for good measure [cool']

your opinion is valued. oke doke. i will through in all of them choices and wait.... so. the question now is... which do you prefer?

Les Paul, SG, Strat, Tele, es-335, explorer, or a Rickenbacker? and for the heck of it. how bout them flyin v's?

What does it matter what others prefer? go with what you prefer.

And by the way' date=' that is not [i']the[/i] eternal question.

The eternal question is Les Paul pickguard on or off....

why not get best of both worlds and get the screwless pickguards

What does it matter what others prefer? go with what you prefer.

And by the way' date=' that is not [i']the[/i] eternal question.

The eternal question is Les Paul pickguard on or off....

Well not to be rude but i never said it was Everyones eternal question, you silly billy. but i see were your coming from so answer your own question[wink]

Well man it's up to you really. Play them both and decide. And hey, if you can afford it, get both. I never went with Les Pauls because of how heavy they are. Now i'm not saying all les pauls are heavy, because my friend's Epiphone Les Paul is pretty light for a standard. I just went with SGs because they don't give me back pain, they sound great to me, and i like their devilish look.

But I'll tell you this now, I'd kill for a left handed gold top reissue. Especially with p90s and the wraparound bridge. Or maybe the 57 reissue! They're both left handed!

Well man it's up to you really. Play them both and decide. And hey' date=' if you can afford it, get both. I never went with Les Pauls because of how heavy they are. Now i'm not saying all les pauls are heavy, because my friend's Epiphone Les Paul is pretty light for a standard. I just went with SGs because they don't give me back pain, they sound great to me, and i like their devilish look.

But I'll tell you this now, I'd kill for a left handed gold top reissue. Especially with p90s and the wraparound bridge. Or maybe the 57 reissue! They're both left handed! [/quote']

oh! i think everyones misunderstanding me! sorry#-o im asking what you guys personally like! not me[biggrin]

My only answer can be..."Both!" The only similarity, to me, is they both have humbucking pickups.

Otherwise, two very different guitars, in tone and playability. Both are Great, though. It would

really just depend on personal preference, more than which is "better," IMHO.

CB

My only answer can be..."Both!" The only similarity' date=' to me, is they both have humbucking pickups.

Otherwise, two very different guitars, in tone and playability. Both are Great, though. It would

really just depend on personal preference, more than which is "better," IMHO.

CB [/quote']

I want a korina SG....

Saving for one......

Is the eternal question ^, is it fake?

Archived