Gibson Brands Forums

The other Gibson forum

guitar_randy

I haven't been too active on any forums lately as I try to have an actual life now and then,but I just discovered the new forum where you can communicate directly to the CEO Henry.I was looking to register there but the registration seemed real invasive to me and I also didn't see it state anyplace that they keep your info private.

Anyone join that forum and start receiving alot of spam emails or telemarketing phone calls soon thereafter?

Nope.

A quote

Henry J

The requirement to be accepted to this forum is that you apply with:

1) Full name (no initials, blanks, handles, etc.)

2) Full address

3) Real phone number (not 555-5555, or other attempt at deception)

The purpose for this forum is to have a dialogue with people who stand behind their post with their real identity.

If someone did not provide us with this authentic information then we either gave the user a guest privilege, or if the submission was inflammatory or obviously deceptive we banned the user.

Less than 3% of the requests for membership were denied.

If there was an error, you can resubmit an application with all information filled in and authentic.

I only went there one time by clicking on Dem00n's "hes back" link and reading Curtis Whatshisname's unintelligible post.

I have nothing constructive to add or anything to say that Henry cares about, so I'm not going to bother joining. Hopefully, anything interesting that goes on there will get posted here in The Lounge eventually. [biggrin]

I have a dead end email account. It has a Spam/Virus filter and is not an open relay. It's what I used for all such forums.

be that as it may, I've received nothing unusual since joining. Join with confidence.

I only went there one time by clicking on Dem00n's "hes back" link and reading Curtis Whatshisname's unintelligible post.

I have nothing constructive to add or anything to say that Henry cares about' date=' so I'm not going to bother joining. Hopefully, anything interesting that goes on there will get posted here in The Lounge eventually. [-( [/quote']

I heard that Firebird V which would start shippping by Sept. will have Steinberg gearless tuners.

I don't know what significance that is, but it was important enough to start a post about it over at MLP.

I heard that Firebird V which would start shippping by Sept. will have Steinberg gearless tuners.

I don't know what significance that is' date=' but it was important enough to start a post about it over at MLP.[/quote']

They are also bringing out new Firebird models at the end of the year! WOOT! [biggrin]

Archived